Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Blood's Gate The Darkness Have Awoken(Open) I_vote_lcapBlood's Gate The Darkness Have Awoken(Open) I_voting_barBlood's Gate The Darkness Have Awoken(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Blood's Gate The Darkness Have Awoken(Open) I_vote_lcapBlood's Gate The Darkness Have Awoken(Open) I_voting_barBlood's Gate The Darkness Have Awoken(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Blood's Gate The Darkness Have Awoken(Open) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Blood's Gate The Darkness Have Awoken(Open) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Blood's Gate The Darkness Have Awoken(Open) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Blood's Gate The Darkness Have Awoken(Open) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Blood's Gate The Darkness Have Awoken(Open) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Blood's Gate The Darkness Have Awoken(Open) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Blood's Gate The Darkness Have Awoken(Open) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Blood's Gate The Darkness Have Awoken(Open) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Blood's Gate The Darkness Have Awoken(Open) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Blood's Gate The Darkness Have Awoken(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naomi Naga

Naomi Naga

Ryo : 18

Blood's Gate The Darkness Have Awoken(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Blood's Gate The Darkness Have Awoken(Open)   Blood's Gate The Darkness Have Awoken(Open) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:31 pm

The day was a natural one not many could say what she say about other arrangements the sun. Yes the sun parted the clouds to emerge from its cold slumber it was one sleep one of many status could awaken. Darkness is what this world was in so impure in this world every like have a darkness id it be those pure of heart. Even those you call super hero's every being in this world have a problem when it comes to darkness. Darkness id a blessing in power,power many wish to gain power god himself have denied. But why do "god"try to hold us back from the path of power the path of ever lasting power. But what forsakes the power within what blocks the true meaning of power. It is your own light that tries to prevent the surface of this world to stop the growth within. But why??,why must those dark hearts be shield away when the world is filled with darkness??.

if only it were so simple,to cruise through life smelling roses;but the obstacles blacken the countryside,and we unwittingly crush them beneath our boots.Dreams sustain us through the madness;goals give a finish line to our race.Yet they change with every turn, around every wall,and remain elusive throughout the quest.Mistakes are made, and regrets are our luggage;we will drag them with us to slow us down.he victories are flashes of light, sudden and unlasting, which allow us to glimpse the road ahead before darkness descends. Love is bitter, yet it is the bread that keeps us. Over and over it fills us up, only to starve us. The people whom we love shape our destinies and our strengths, yet leave us cold and alone in the darkness.There are others trying to race to the end; occasionally, we bump into one or two. The bonds we form help us down the path less lonely but eventually, we lose each other in the darkness. Alone is not a bad way to be;it clears your head and focuses you on the journey. Cherish the short intervals during the quest you have with others, but be prepared to walk alone in the darkness.

Yes the darkness within all of us is what cherish those souls those beings. But a more demon has awoken from her tiring slumber. It has been five hundred years since the great time of the birth of true darkness but what really was shocking was the location of the tomb of mayhem she slept silently until her world was convened with another world but what world could give so much trouble and sleep too be awaken again. Deep in a cavern a coffin was once it glowing with all its natural beauty and it slowly opened the black prints of the coffin glowed with a devilish glow as a hand reach too grasp the side as she rose from the depths of hell itself.

Her naked body rose from the coffin as her pale skin was against the very moon itself as it shined. Her ears at its perks as she grins as her silver hair was down her back but not long as her fathers her red eyes glimmer with the red as blood she drinks. Her nails was long as she grip her katana of 68 inches she rose too her feet. Her b slim as her naked boy rose bats that filled the cave begun too engulf her forming a outfit she wears all the time.Hmm so its time we have yet another balance too return and stop those who try too play blood...... She had her black coat on as her long high hell boots where on her feet she stood there as her short black skirt was forming together as the tattoo showed on her ass perfectly.

She walked towards the exit of the cavern as she put the huge black coffin on her back she sighs. As a man was seen at the sight of her smoking his Cigarette she just simple walk passed him and swipes it. As she place it between her lips she sighs the male still cummed in his pants though at the sight of her. She paced herself as she sighs was this really how she wanted it was time she had too be the graverobber and show them what power really is. She held the blade firmly in her grip as she walked into the shadow of the darkness so what now the story truely begin.....
(Exit)
Back to top Go down

Blood's Gate The Darkness Have Awoken(Open)
Page 1 of 1