Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Sleeping.. I_vote_lcapSleeping.. I_voting_barSleeping.. I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Sleeping.. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Sleeping.. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Sleeping.. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Sleeping.. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Sleeping.. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Sleeping.. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Sleeping.. EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Sleeping.. EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Sleeping.. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Sleeping..

Go down 
+3
Miles Sypher
Kira
Cherry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cherry

Cherry

Ryo : 28

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:57 am

Light snoring escaped a young red-skinned vixen's lips. Drool dripped from the side of her lips and onto the arm as she slept . Clad in only a black bikini top and a towel over her lower half, the beautiful demon floated on top of the warm springs the mist surrounding her like a blanket. Her icy long blue hair fell into the water floating on top of the surface, her face had turned a light shade of pale pink. Her curvaceous body relaxed on top of a floating like device, moving around the water slowly. Taken into the land of dreams where the rivers run red, the sky is black, and everyone is dead.

Today was mixed bath day unbeknown to the young Jashinist, She did not bother to even check as she tiredly shuffled into the changing rooms. Seeing no one there she changed from her uniform to a bikini bra, wrapping a black towel around her lower half, keeping her knee socks on and walking to the quiet springs. There her relaxation began, with no one around but her. A few hours went by and Lilith had dozed off, she was as some would say vulnerable. It would be wise if one would not think that though, because she was a very light sleeper and the slightest of unwanted of sounds could awaken her. And if anyone knew Lilith they knew of her unspeakable temper and all try to avoid it.

Last edited by Cherry on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Ryo : 18

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Kira slowly made his way towards the hot spring. Today was his first day in a really long time since he had a day off from work, and his body ached from head to toe. It wasn't often he would visit the hot spring on mixed bath day, but he wasn't sure if he would ever get a chance to relax if he didn't. Kira quickly enter the bath hall and changed into his swimsuit. He wore long black swim trucks that stopped about four inches below his knees. The trucks had blue linings and green patterns. He quickly pushed the door open to the spring and slowly stepped out on several smooth stones. He slowly placed his foot into the water as he made his way the rest of the way in. The water was warm and refreshing as he slowly sat down and closed his eyes. He could feel the water brushing over his as he began to settle in slightly.

Kira finally opened his eyes long enough to relieve that someone else was there at the hot spring also. It appeared to be a woman, but it didn't seem as if his presence was bother her any so he closed his eyes and allowed his mind to go at rest. He slowly allowed his mind to drift off as the water played the melodies of peace. The air was filled with cherry blossom scent that appeared to be coming from several tree that where located around the spring. Kira let out a slight sigh as the allowed the sun and the water to bath his tan skin. With his eyes still closed he gracefully dipped a small cloth into the spring, with a quick twist of his wrist he rung the cloth out and folded it several times before placing it over his eye to shield them from the sharp rays of sunlight.
Back to top Go down
http://narutothelastborns.forumotions.net/forum
Miles Sypher

Miles Sypher

Ryo : 20

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Miles had called in an old favor from a friend that lived in the Hidden Mist village. He really needed a vacation. he had recently cut his hair and changed his eye color to sorta kinda hide who he was. His friend had referred him to this hot spring, to help him relax himself and his body. He really needed it. These last few days had been hectic. He had been fighting, running or just checking some dangerous situations out. He went into the changing room, changing out of his outfit and into some blue swimming trunks, having a towel around his neck.

He walked out of the changing room and into the steam filled hot springs, not able to see much, since he came in through a secondary entrance by accident, slipping into the hot springs and putting his towel to the side, relaxing. His darkened, tanned sking shined a bit with the water, and his dark hair already clinged to his head due to the moisture in the air. He sunk down to his neck, just relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Master Hades

Master Hades

Ryo : 12

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:47 pm

::Loki was on a mission that required him to stay hidden from his target. His target was an ex-mist ANBU nin that had the blue prints of the whole village. Loki was tailing the ANBU nin as he was leaving the village. The safest and easiest location to leave the village was through the hot springs. Loki hiding within the crowd of people notice the nin and follow from the rooftops. As the nin was escaping by passing through the springs, Loki pulled out a kunai and aimed it at the nin, he threw it as it hit the man in the back, killng the nin before he reached the hot springs. Loki took the blueprints and threw them in the nearby fire, his was a long night indeed Loki thought to himself.

Since he was nearby it would onlymake since to relax and report in during the morning. Loki too the ANBU dead body and threw it in a haybay pile as he moved on to go to the hot springs. Loki enterthe chnging room and had hanged to his green trunks, the towel on his head. Loki walke in the springs and sat down as he the heated water relaxed his joints.::
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:25 pm

The light snoring stop and her yellow and green eyes snapped opened. A forced movement and some shuffling in the water could be heard, which made the now pissed Lilith rolled off of her floating device and into the warm steamy water. Feeling the relaxing water the hostility dwindle, when she was sure she would not kill any of the newcomers that she was sure were there she came back up for air. The steamy air hit her body her lower half exposed under the water while her towel floated about. Lilith looked around and her eyes met three males, her red face turned a light pink as she reached for the wet towel and wrapped it around her underwater.

" Excuse me but, Whom are you three gentlemen?"

Lilith moved her icy blue hair back from her face, looking at each male with a confused look in her eyes. Her sharp but dainty Canines began to show over her thin smooth lips. She knew they ad to be apart of the village, so there was no need for unnecessary hostility.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Kira didn't move nor did he respond right away when the woman called out to him and the other two guys who were now in the pool. He just allowed the water to wash over his body and the wind to tease his face as he finally looked up. He could see small drops of water rolling off of his eye lashes as he finally attempted to respond. With his still wet hands he quickly whipped the hair from his face and tucked most of it behind his ear as he stared the woman in the face. "Hmmm, It looks like sleeping beauty is finally awake." he said in a soft tone that he could barely hear himself. Kira put on his best charming smile and as he began to speak. "I, myself personally, am no one special, just a hard working man who need a good bath after a long week of work." Kira than looked to around and noted the other two men before continuing to say, "As for these guys right here, I don't know them , but you can call Esu (Ace)." Kira could feel his smile slowing beginning to fade as he covered his eye back with the cloth and laid his head back.

From what he could tell the woman was very nice looking, but appeared to have a slightly unique personality that he really wasn't in the mood for. The he could feel the water temperature slight drop as a cool breeze blew across his body once more. The cold air caused his neck and upper torso to develop chill bumps as he dip his cloth in the water and rubbed it across his body. He finally looked back over to the woman who appeared to be covering her lower body area. "Well I didn't catch your name miss lady." Kira quickly stood up and pulled his big beach towel into the water and began walking over to the woman. As he got within five feet of her, he extended his hand with the towel towards her and slightly squinted his eyes as he let out a small whisper, "Here take it, I got plenty at home." Kira waited for the woman to take the towel before proceeding to return to his relaxing spot over in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Miles Sypher

Miles Sypher

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Miles heard a voice and ducked down under the water, not seeing anyone until some of the steam cleared, his hair clinging even more to his head as he came up, water rolling down his face and into his eyes, making them sting a bit from the sudden heat that was inserted into them. He didn’t really know if he should introduce himself as his new name, so he decided to take a risk and go with his old name as he heard the other man introduce himself.

“I’m Zero.” Miles said without moving, making sure his voice was loud enough to be heard by the others in the hot springs. “I’m just here to relax after some really stressful work.” His eyes glanced over to each person for a second before they returned to their intended position, back where he was looking as he slid back into the water. He just looked non-chalantly into the steam, relaxing himself.
Back to top Go down
Master Hades

Master Hades

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:43 pm

::Loki turned to see women, Loki had got up and walked towards the lady passing the ANBU nin along the way. Loki extended his handand slightly grabed the lady hand he kissed her hand and smiled abit showing his handsome smile. Loki was a very serious guy, but besides his known skills in the village, he's also a huge flirt. "My name is Loki Hyuuga. Your red skin is beautiful like the blood of a traitor I killed." Loki wasn't crazy about bloody but if he was correct this was the Jashin worshiper lady, Loki didn't know much about her but this didn't stop him from learning more. "Whats your name beautiful?" said Loki with a slight confused tone.::
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:16 am

All three of the men introduced themselves, each one having there own level of boldness while doing so. The first male to address her, he called himself Esu. Lilith Listened as the man stated his reason for being there, her eyes darting over the other two men and rested back to him when he was finished. Shifting a bit as she eared Esu ask her her name, she watched as Esu walked over to her and handed her a towel. Taking the towel she thanked him with the nod of her head and spoke to introduce herself.

" I am Lilith Jashin....I am a Special Jounin and I am the Mizukage's Assistant..."

Lilith voice was full of pride and a smile came to her face as she stated her name and title. Looking at Esu walk back to his spot another voice rose and she looked over at where it came from. The male kept his distance but stated his name clearly enough for them to hear. She nodded and smiled at him, she liked the fact he did not approached her. Wrapping the towel Esu gave her around her neck she looked over at the last male who seemed to be the boldest of the three and the one that annoyed her the most.

Yellow and green eyes lowered to an intimating glare as the last man to introduced himself walked over to her. A frown replaced her smile as he took her hand kissing it. The man called himself Loki and he was a Hyuuga, her frown became a disgusted sneer as he complimented her on her skin which made her move out of the water and near the edge of the Springs.
Quickly exchanging her black wet towel for the one Esu gave her, she sat down and looked at the three men moving a strand of her hair back from her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Keiji

Ryo : 7

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Keiji along with his companion Gray had been traveling together for only a short time, it was amazing how they managed to stay together, they were almost complete opposites. Gray claimed to be neither good nor evil but he shared a more hopeful outlook on things while Keiji displayed his love for destruction violence sex and all things "bad". Gray had informed Keiji that he needed to rescue his woman however and Keiji couldn't turn down his parter, he just loved to see damsels in distress, they made him laugh. Keiji arrived on the scene a minute ahead of Gray and was about to make his entrance, he didnt feel like waiting for Gray to get there and he had to see what Grays chick looked like just for kicks.

Keiji entered the hot springs silently making sure he got in unnoticed, he could only make out shapes of people standing around another shape that sitting near the other three. Keiji found a spot, just in ear shot of them but just out of sight, especially because of all the mist. Keiji sat on a rock that overlooked a small hot spring area for few people, no one was in there. Keiji sighed hoping to at least see a few naked woman but so far he got nothing. He waited a good 30 seconds for Gray to show up but he never saw him so he decided to start on his own, he situated himself and leaned back on the back a little propping himself up with his arms, his sword laying beside him on the rock completely sheathed.

"MY MY what do we have here? This, if left alone looks like it would be a fun time boys wouldn't it?" Keiji said with his sly snarky voice. "I do, I really do hate to be a cock block but im going to have to ask you boys to step away from that woman..or things might just get ugly..." Keiji said, clearly revealing his position but he was not visible to them. "Now i will tell you this, if you DONT listen to me. Me and my pal Gray will tear you suckers limb from limb, now He wouldn't want to make things get hostile but me, im different. I live for the smell and taste of blood."
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:08 pm

It was now mid afternoon when Gray found himself walking through the hot springs. His partner Keiji had already taken it upon himself to go on ahead and get things started. At the time...Gray didn't know whether that was a good, or bad idea..it seemed he would soon find out though, his destination was upon him.

Gray stood peeping around a corner, making sure his presence wasn't known yet. Judging by the situation...he would have to do something that wasn't like him. Blend in. Gray sighed and slowly unbuttoned his black long sleeved shirt and let it drop to the floor. He then unbuttoned his pants and slid them off. Gray placed his back on the rock walls smooth surface and sighed once again. “Why did there have to be three other people here...If they try to stop me...” Gray frowned and look up, noticing there to be a top to the rock wall he was on.

He turned around and dug his hands into different holes in the wall, and began rock climbing his way up. “I knew learning how to climb rock walls would come in handy one day...stupid Keiji.” he muttered under his breath as he continued climbing. As Gray reached the top, he began listening to what Keiji was saying. He noticed he was already being hostile and knew he had to break that before things got out of hand. He pulled himself over the ledge and stood looking down at everyone. “Time to interrupt him!” he thought and leaped off the edge toward them. He free fell for a good 20 seconds before landing in the water, splashing everyone around. He quickly hit the bottom and while under water, winced in pain. He stood up slowly, the upper half of his body rising out of the water until he stood straight up, his waist and under still under water.

He turned and eyed everyone until his eyes fell on Keiji, then he frowned. He continued his gaze until he set his eyes on the red skinned girl. “I need to talk to you.” he said simply in a soft tone. He pushed his brown hair out of his eyes, which were also brown, and stared into her eyes intently. “Keiji, get those three out of here. I need to talk to her alone. However you go about doing it, is up to you.” he said firmly, still staring into the woman's eyes. Gray didn't have his Jagon activated at the moment...so he wasn't exactly prepared for an attack. “If you refuse to talk to me, I'll use force.” he said to the girl, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

Ryo : 44

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:49 am

[i]

Having just succeded the kage of the earth was in a very interresting mood, He had just made off with 6 of the most legenndary weapon's in existence so far, The swords of the mist... Well six of them the lightning swords were out of his grasp for now, He had came into some trouble and in his way a small yet full on battle had occured while he tried to steal the blade's, Due to his kind heart his light had shone upon his opponent and Chrono had called for his medic ninja to help him allowing him to live, He had also taken a small pill healing his energy and chakra, Now he heard commotion but it was'nt friendly banter,

Sighing he never was one to run from a fight so the young kage simply bounded from the rooftop's untill he landed in the hotspring's. Tho he seemed to have struck out, the hot spring's he had landed in werent being used, Next to him in the area to the right the voices continued, before acting a softer voice came into play yet he wouldnt try to make his move not yet,

Instead the Earth kage had made his way out of the water as silently as he could and once more found himself upon the roof of the hotspring's, Now he could see perfectly there were alot of shinobi but not all of them seemed to be friendly to each other, As luck happened to have it the shinobi noticed the wetness around the hot spring's and a slow smile broke across his face, And in the end having worked out his plan he abandoned it, Making his own presence noticed he was always one for the thrill

"My my look what iv found, The light shines on me it seem's"
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:12 pm

Her legs folded as she rested on the palms of her hands she looked at the two newcomers a small smug smirk coming over her face. Slipping off her wet knee socks she held each one in each hand, glowing a white light before turning into two five foot golden scythe. Lillith did not move though as the two man began telling the other three men that they had to leave. Shaking her head the red-skinned vixen thought to" herself who did these guys think they were?" Licking her lips she hopped off of the edge of the spa and into the water making a mall splash. With her scythe still in her hand she moved her hair Icy Blue hair back from her eyes.

" Who are you and what the hell do you want from me?!"

She spat the words out like poison as her yellow and green eyes lowered. When these words escaped her lips another voice made her turn her head quickly, the black towel that was wrapped around her was soaked and clung to her curvaceous frame. Looking at all the guys she smirked, this was an odd way to take a break.

" I demand to know Who the fuck everyone is right now...I am Lilith Jashin. Special Jounin and Assistant to the Mizukage.....

Holding onto her scythes she joined them together to make a ten foot double scythe. The new comers were the trouble makers she knew that much for sure, looking at the ones she knows she can hopefully call an ally she stood her ground waiting for them to speak.
Back to top Go down
Miles Sypher

Miles Sypher

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:37 am

(Everyone just has to ruin a good damn time, don't they? lol.)

Miles felt two very dangerous ki signatures nearby. One seemed demented of sorts, like it was bent. Defiantly a Dou type fighter. More likely to just beserk their way and kill everything in sight than rather use strategy. The other ki signature seemed as if it was calmer, yet just as, if not even moreso, wild. He couldn't tell if this guy was a Sei or Dou type fighter. Miles slid upwards out of the water slowly, as not to alert the other people in the pool to what he was sensing. He hoped that this didn't make the others suspect him as he grabbed his towel, drying off for a bit as he fully got out of the pool.

Then they came, the two he sensed from earlier. The one who had a Dou type Ki had made a grand entrance threatening them all. He gritted his teeth. He hated cocky bastards like this. And what was that bit about cock-blocking? All he was here to do was relax and let the hot springs melt away his stress. Then the other guy came, giving his piece. He sighed, facepalming, putting his wet towel over his shoulders as he stretched his arms and legs. He acted real non-chalant, like they weren't even there, before turning to them and giving them both a piece of his mind.

"One day! Thats all I ask! One Fucking day where I can just relax without a threat, a declaration of battle, or jackasses like you ruining it. For the past three days I've been running around, fighting other ninja, and now I have to listen to you both spout this crap? Bravo men, bravo. You've both tied for first place in the jackass of the year award, congratulations."

His voice was oddly serene for a guy who was supposedly going off. His voice seemed to have no emotion at all behind it, like he was a robot or something. In truth, he had already activated his Ryuusui Seikuken technique, abandoning all his emotion in exchange for great defensive power. Just like water does to a rock, the attacks would flow around him as he followed the flow of the attack.

Then, he felt another one. It was faint, but very strong. They were hiding their ki, miraculously. It was a familar ki as well. He looked over and saw the sword-stealing dude, fully non-chalant about this whole thing. A confident person, no doubt. Maybe too confident. He looked over at Chrono, eyes deviod of emotion or anything as he looked around to the multiple people in the room. His attention went over to Cherry as she made her declaration, no smirk, smile, or chuckle coming from him.

"As I said, I am Zero. I feel that information shall suffice for now." Miles said calm, cool, and collectedly. He slowly got into a neutral stance. It didn't seem like a fighting stance at first glance, but if you looked closely, you would see there were no opening or anything in his defense. He just watched and waited to see what one of the people in here would do. He wondered if this would be an all out fight between the people already in the hot springs, and whether the hot springs could even take that kind of punishment. He could tell easily by the ki's of the three men that they were unbelieveably strong. He could also tell by the other three that were in here, by how they carried themselves, that they were no pushovers themselves. "I will help you, woman. I don't like these men in the least after they failed to introduce themselves properly." Miles said.

----------------------------------------------------

Jutsu Used

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:13 am

OOC: I want this topic to flow like the damn river..So whoever can post at this time..Then do so!
Back to top Go down
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

Ryo : 44

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:26 am

(At Cherry's wish i shall)

Chrono the kage of the earth smirked softly looking toward's the large group of people, It was incredibly stupid of them to begin something yet not finish, He couldnt help but sigh as a small "click" would echoe in the sky, He pulled the scroll that un-clicked from his belt and allowed it to fall open, As soon as it was fully showing the markings inside a large blast of white smoke emiited and once cleared the scroll was no more, Now in the kage's hand was one of his prize's, Shark skin a large bandaged blade powerful yet not a tool made to cut, The shark skin was a shaving sword causing powerful damage and had other talents...Its ability to steal chakra and give it to the user made it the ultimate weapon,

"Now I Am Chrono Lord Of The Earth"

The shinobi smiled as he allowed his blade to rest at his side leaning against his leg allowing his hands to be free

"And now your all fucked"

He smirked slowly as he formed multiple handseals and his voice once more rung out into the sky

"Earth Release Antilion Technique"

As the words left the kage's mouth the jutsu would activate coming from the bottom of the hotspirng, This technique would caus the earth to essentially "Eat" itself in a vortex like mostion sucking everything in its path in with it the water the people even the people out of the hotsprings would need to move fast considering how the water in them were'nt that deep to begin with
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:44 am

Gray listened to the Kage's words and got a large grin across his face, “Lord of Earth? You're all fucked? You're a cocky little bastard aren't you!” he shouted to the Kage in excitement and rage. He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth as he noticed the Kage begin to perform hand seals. Having seen the technique before, gray began performing his own set of hand seals. The ground began to shift and Gray's eyes widened, “Ice Style: Ice Floor!” he shouted as he slammed his fists into the ground beneath him. Upon contact, the earth began to freeze solid, expanding outwards rapidly so that the entire landscape around them was covered in a thick layer of ice. Gray slowly stood up and glared at the Kage. “You're not a Kage. You're just a sad man striving for power. You think killing these people will make you stronger!?” he shouted to the Kage. Gray closed his eyes and turned toward his comrade,

“Keiji, take the girl and keep her safe. Defend her with your life, please.” he said calmly.

After a second to think, he turned his head to the other three guys, “Get out of here. If you get hit by one of my attacks and die, blame yourself.” he muttered with a frown. Gray's expression then changed when he layed eyes back on the Kage.

“I'm going to kill you...for all the trouble you've caused the people of this village!” he shouted as he performed two more hand seals. “Ice Style: Ice Saucer!” he shouted. Ice began forming infront of his body rapidly until a giant circular blade was formed. Seconds later, the blade was spinning rapidly, tearing up some of the ice beneath Gray. “Suck on this!” he shouted to the Kage as the large spinning saw like disk launched from Gray's location, which wasn't far from the Kage at all, and rushed toward him. If the saw were to hit it's mark, the Kage was as good as dead.

Jutsu Used:

Ice Style: Ice Floor: Gray slams his fists into the floor and freezes the floor. This move keeps the earth beneath the ice stay intact, making most earth syle jutsu useless. This move always make it very hard for his opponents to move. (Ice is slippery people. :3)
Sleeping.. 450px-Floor2

Ice Style: Ice Saucer: Gray creates a giant spinning ice disk that he launches at his target cutting through like a buzz-saw.
Sleeping.. 408px-Ice_Make_Saucer
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:19 am

Kira felt a sharp pain running thru his body as he released his shadows wings from his back. With in almost a split second he had moved from his resting place, across the spa and grabbed the young woman who had foolishly jumped back into the water. He was now floating in the sky with Lady Lilith, he sighed and frowned while he examined her body. There was water still dripping from his body and hers as he said, "You know... You're really making my day off a real drag." Kira eyes slowly left the woman than went back to the crowd of people who where really starting to piss him off. "For one, No one is taking her anywhere, she is my responsibility and if you want her you'll have to come up here and get her." Kira could feel his wings moving up and down as he began to float higher above the spa. With them know floating 30 feet above the spa Kira could see that this day off was going to be a bigger issues than a little bit. On one hand he had a crazy Kage who wanted to kill everyone. "No point of making that an option" Kira muttered as he continued to look down. The other hand the two other guys wanted to take Lady Lilith, "That's a big no that way too" Kira sighed hatefully.

His options where starting to run down hill as he started to look towards the stranger as his only real help in this situation. "Lady Lilith are you ok?.... You're not hurt in anyway are you?..." Kira looked towards the spa changing room where most of his gear still was. Kira new that if he wanted to have any chance in this three way brawl he was going to need to get it as soon as possible. Kira quickly began weighing his options as he knew he could leave his mask. It was now clear that he was going to have to go for it and hope for the best. "Lady Lilith, I'm need your help... In side the spa is my anbu mask and mission gear." Although I can take these guys on with out it, it would be a hug help if you could grab it for me and while i made a distraction for you. "

Kira listened as a man below began yelling about the kage wanting to prove something or some sort. Kira really didn't pay it any attention as he examined the ice that was covering the area where the spring use to be. He watched as the boy made another hand sign and attempted to launch a large ice projectile towards the kage.
Back to top Go down
Master Hades

Master Hades

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:35 pm

:Loki was always on guard he watched as each guy came one by one. One after another, while the Kae talked Loki used this time to sneak out of the spa. He had to changeral quick to get ready. As the two men had exchanged words, Loki had jumped out he hd the ANBU nin equipment in hand. "Ready to launch a counter strike?" Loki face was serious. Loki was on guard, and had watched each ninja carefully.::
Back to top Go down
Miles Sypher

Miles Sypher

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Miles blinked once, seeing the floor freezing. He quickly acted, taking out kunai and throwing one into the ground, knocking it down into the frozen ground with a jump as he propelled himself into the air and onto a wall, latching onto the wall using his chakra as a medium. He watched the battle and all the moves of his adversaries and hopeful allies as they fought, reading them, scanning them with a clear mind. His Ryuusui Seikuken was still in effect, so any Kenjutsu or Taijutsu used would be ineffective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sleeping.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping..   Sleeping.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleeping..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth :: The Land Of Water :: Village Hidden In The Mist :: Hot Springs-
Jump to: