Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC I_vote_lcapLets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC I_voting_barLets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC I_vote_lcapLets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC I_voting_barLets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC I_vote_rcap 
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

Ryo : 44

Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC   Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:29 pm

It was time, He had planned and planned, Every battle simulation had been played over and over in his head, He had the direction's to the hideout and new if he got in he would be sorted, You see he had men tracking every member of the swordsmen and at the moment with the new swordsmen yet to make his legacy Chrono the Kage of the earth had made his mind up, His family were decendants of one of the swordsmen and in the younger year's when the kage was no older than ten his step brother ... his idol, His best friend had become a swordsmen of the mist, Yes thats right they never used to belong to the earth village, The kage was of mist heritage, His brother wielded the Sewing sword but due to his popularity and skill the kage of that time order'd his shinobi to murder him and anyone who saw, That so happened to be all his family, His brother put up a brave fight from what chrono saw, His father and mother had dragged him away due to his brother's wishes, He gave his life so that the family may live, Tho his father and mother promptly died a year later by Mist nin Chrono was safe in the earth village a village that did not fear powerful shinobi and wouldnt harm one of there own,

Now the skilled kage had entered the village not many nin were there and thanks to that he passed as a villager, Hiding in a white shawl, He made sure to remain calm and with his appearance disguised with a simple transformation jutsu he was un-recognisable, Sighing to himself ever so softly the kage of the earth walked through the forest, Now hs brother had told him so much storie's about the swordsman and even let it slip about there "secret" entrance and knock hopefully it hadnt changed, He diverted around the shop's and run down part of the village far away from the kage mansion, He would have time if anyone even thought he looked suspicious, Finally he reached the large white building, There was no door but a kanji that would react to the sound of the "secret knock",

Now would be the time lets see if not there would be a trap, Pulling the memory of his brother's story from his brain he knocked upon the kanji three times with a small paus, Two times....Then another one and finally a string of rappid yet hard knocks, There would be a sound before and the kanji glowed softly before a face...Such a familiar face, another 6 showed and the old decade of the seven swordsmen showed, So it was a test, Suddenly Shino stepped forward my brother, The sewing sword in his hand it took seconds and all swordsmen were gone as blood poured from the gash in Chrono's shoulder, A blood test a simple way to make sure your a descendant... He never knew it worked like that but it seemed to maybe it changed evey so often but as soon as the blood struck the kanji due to the sword splattering the blood every were it broke and a door seemed to appear, Such a simple technique,

With the door opened the kage entered the building, Now to remember one more story, the mechanisms of this place, His brother mentioned many booby traps and now the kage would have to take care, He knew there was trap's but he also knew were the weaponry was, He also knew that until a knew wielder of the sword's was chosen by the village the swords were kept there, He also remembered his sneaky technique, Removing the shawl he threw it forward, Around 4 inches from the ground it disolved and a small smirk appeared on the kage's face, So there were defenses on the wall's tho it didnt reach the ground, With that the kage simply "melted" his body broke into a water like state and in seconds was a puddle, With the the puddle moved forward with a rush of speed sliding under the defenses and now he was in the main room, Here was the tough bit, He knew due to his shinobi only a few swordsmen were around and they were all out of the area, His tracker's were very skilled after all in earth and sensing techniques, Now he noticed this room was a little more "Explosive" Set of by weight the shinobi of the earth formed severel handsigns and from the centre of the thousands of explosive tags a large sucking earth like vortex appeared the earth eating itself without setting the tags off, The Antilion technique nice and simple, With the floor clear the shinobi ended his technique and with light quick step's he was into the next room the last room before the weaponry, Now he formed more seals and inhaled, With one big "spit" a large bullet of water shot from his mouth causing a floating device to implode releasing hundreds of kunai and shuriken, Once more he activated the hydration technique allowing all the weapons to "flow" through him,

Simply walking forward he opened the door and a large boulder shot toward's the kage, Tho a simple punch caused it to explode and there he was within the centre of the swordsmen's weaponry, It seemed that all the swords bar one were there, This gave the shinobi an idea, Taking the bag from his pocket and un doing it he began picking up all the swords of the seven swordsmen placing it in his bag, With the sewing sword he placed it in the sheath he came with, Now all he had to do was escape the village and with one punch to the wall the shinobi left the compound and allowed the night sky to fill his vision, Now to leave with the bag of swords in his hand and the sewing sword kept perfectly in the sheath on his back he took his hands and formed several seal's once more disguising himself this time as a mist jounin now all he had to do was pray it was enough atleast till he reached the gates
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Ryo : 28

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC   Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:31 am

Standing on the top of a roof her devilish tail dancing behind her. She was on watch for the night time shift, and it was getting dreadfully boring. The moon was full tonight and it's soft glowing rays shone down on the mist village and the very few people who waled about. Yellow and green eyes did a sweep of the streets below, looking for anyone and anything out of place.Yawning softly she moved a strand of her icy blue hair back from her face and something interesting caught the corner of here eyes. Turning her attention towards a man carrying a bag, titlting her head she stripped off one of her stockings. The cream colored stocking began to glow and then transformed into a five foot scythe it's golden blade glistening . jumping down from the roof top, she made her way to the man until she was a few feet away.

" Hey you, you fuckin bastard! Yes you..The one with the bag, where the fuck are you goin?!"

The red-skinned demon vixen yelled out loudly, her eyes lowered as she adjusted her glasses. Twirling her scythe in her left hand, her canines began to show. The man looked like a mist jounin, but there was something off about him she could tell. Walking closer to him but stopping to give the two enough some space, looking at the bag she frowned. Why did stupid shit have to happen on her shift.
Back to top Go down
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC   Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:49 am

The man stopped in his track's as a voice echoed through the night sky, His eye's need'nt move as the owner of the voice soon landed a few feet from the kage of the earth, A scythe twirling in one hand, So she knew something was up, She wouldnt have stopped someone if she had'nt, But what was she, Her looks her horn all showed that of a demon, Was she a host to a demon or was that simply her look's,

Now the kage had a decision he could try to talk his way out of this or he could fight and draw attention to himself, Not one to pass up a show his feature's blurred for a second and soon a new male was standing infront of the demon girl as she moved forwad softly, Now the male's features were darker his skin still white yet his black hair flowed softly over his face with the soft wind, If he had'nt been shown in the light his body would look invisible in the dark due to the black top and trouser's he wore, His weapon pouch secure upon his belt, The Sewing Sword held within the sheath remained there as the small light shone upon the earth headband, Soon this male spoke his voice powerful,

"Im collecting these sword's, You got a problem with that"

He smiled softly showing his teeth off, This would show his enlarged canine's and she would most definatly notice the whisker like marks upon the males face,

"I am Chrono Kage of the earth, I suggest you leave you foul mouthed little girl or i shall be forced to take you down"

With that he allowed the bag of swords to fall and with drew the one knonw as the sewing sword, alented in Swordplay the kage wouldnt falter even for a female

Back to top Go down
Miles Sypher

Miles Sypher

Ryo : 20

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC   Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Miles had easily snuck into the village, having a bad feeling that something was about to go down in Kirigakure. He had to knock out two guards, hiding their unconcious bodies in an alley. He had managed to blend in with the crowd and not be detected at all, feeling strong waves of Ki (killing intent) coming from another direction, close to the village enterance, but he couldn't actually see. "Damn." Miles said, putting his hands in his pockets as he looked non-chalant, then quickly pulling his hand out of his pocket and sending two shadow clones out, each of them going to isolated spots near the entrance, giving him some intel before he decided to come.

He followed the waves of Ki to its origin, seeing the Jashinist devil girl and another man, who seemed to have a special sword, which he put together as being one of the seven legendary swords of the hidden mist.

"Well well. What do we have here?" Miles said, his hands in his pocket, looking at the two individuals. "Mind if I....join your party?" Miles asked, a little bit of a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Akujin Amano

Akujin Amano

Ryo : 27

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC   Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:47 pm

Akujin sat silently in the sidelines, he removed the black bandages from his eyes and tied them around his wrists. His eyes were pitch black, marking he had already consumed a Devil Fruit, his eyes had cuts under them, causing them to bleed a thin stream of blood form each eye that traveld all the way down to his chest. His skin was paler than usual, with some spackels of blood sprayed over his body. He'd just come from walking through a peaceful village, he didn't plan to slaughter them but apparently they were afraid of him, if only they hadn't chosen to rise up and attack, they'd all still be alive, even the little ones. He decided to stand up and walk towards the nearby village, he had only walked a few feet until two people came into view, A lady and A man.

The man, Aku had overheard, was the earth kage, adressed by "Chrono", the lady had yet to give her name, only swearing at him harshly. However, the man had also noted that he was collecting the legendary swords, one of which Akujin had in possesion. It dawned on him that the women was only trying to stop the man from entering, Akujin knew he was going to be misunderstood in doing this but, he decided he had to help the woman. He eyed the sword on his back carefully and teleased it from its latches, stabbing it into the ground as he did so. Once this was done, Akujin pulled out a small scroll from his back pocket and unraveld it on the floor, he performed a series of handsigns then quietly announced, "Summoning Technique:Beasts Of The Underworld-Wrath".

In an instant, Akujin's massive two headed dog was summoned beside him, instantly revealing Aku's location. He grabbed his sword and shouted up at Wrath, "Do whatever is neccesary to kill the sword collector". Wrath returned the command with nothing but a sadistic smile, one of the heads then opend its mouth and spwed out a black-blood like substance, in which several other minatures of Wrath rose up and instantly charged towards Chrono. Akujin then grabbed his sword and jumped ontop of Wrath, performing several other handsigns, "Hidden Mist Technique". Wrath's location was still fairly obvious, but the other dogs had been quickly cloaked in a heavy mist, making them damn near impossible to see. Akujin knealt down and awaited for his enemy to make a return attack.
Back to top Go down
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC   Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:58 pm

(Miles comment voided shadow clone jutsu isnt one of your jutsu's)
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Ryo : 28

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC   Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:03 pm

too many things going on at once.It was too dangerous there. Using the sign for the fliker jutsu she vanished...

exit...
Back to top Go down
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC   Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Hmm it seemed another male had entered the fray, Thankfully the female shinobi had decided to take her leave vanishing from the battle field, Now it meant Chrono could focus on hte large dog and the male who summoned it, The first thing that happened was the dog spewed fourth a blood like substance which then became smaller dog's, Chrono could deal with these in one swipe, With his spare hand he pulled a sword covered in bandages from the bag and in one powerful swipe it took the mini dogs lives and to add to the effect the small amount of chakra that would be within them,

Now another thing happened mist covered the battle field, a simple technique knonw as the hidden mist jutsu, Tho now it played out in his favour, As soon as the mist covered the shinobi Chrono activated his next step in his battle faze, Quickly sheathing the sewing sword Chrono kicked the bag of swords causing them to skid under the staircase located to the left, Now with one mighty throw he sent the weapon samehada flying toward's the location of were the giant beast was created, Thanks to the mist it would shield the swords movements ,

Now Chrono made his last move for now charging he kept behind the sword before pushign himself from the ground the mighty jump allowed him to get high upand onto a rooftop tho as soon as he touched the roof he spun and pushed himself into the air higher than the dog, Now he pulled his fist back and was ready as he fell he smirked, Now the dog had to avoid to attacks the powerful chakra enhanced strenght and the might and chakra stealing blade shark skin one attack could be seen the other not,
Back to top Go down
Akujin Amano

Akujin Amano

Ryo : 27

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC   Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:52 pm

Akujin laughed slightly, seeing the girl dissapear from the battlefield, "I'll come for you a little later". Akujin noticed that the man had dissapeared from his spot, even though he wasn't trained in sensory, he could tell when a chakra signature moves. He looked around, putting his sword at the ready, wondering what was going to happen next, in that instant, Aku saw a sword wrapped in bandages emerge from the mist, heading straight towards him. Aku laughed insanely, recognizing the sword as the one and only Samehada, "The chakra eating sword". Akujin waited until it was in range, then took one single swing at it, sending a massive blade of wind at it. The blade of wind sent Samehada back flying, not as far as a normal sword due to the chakra consumption, but it at least got it away from Wrath.

The next thing that appeard was Chrono, appearing high above the mist. Chrono was obviously trying to send a punch straight down on Wrath, which caused Aku to frown. "You think it'll be that easy?! Eh?!, Sword Collector?!", he screamed while sending a large net of wind blades towards Chrono. His enemy, it seemed, was a fly caught in a spiders web, if Chrono was hit by those wind blades, he would die, even one would sever a limb clean off. However, Akujin had learned not to assume his opponent would be defeated. He turned to Wrath and gave a simple nod, while putting on a protective face mask, Wrath began to emit a powerful poision that appeared exactly like the fog, Chrono wouldn't be able to tell the difference between mist...and poision.
Back to top Go down
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC   Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:29 pm

"Not bad"

The word's left Chrono's lips as the stranger began his attack on the kage, Quickly tho the shinobi fell forming several handseals, The kage then proceeded to shoot out multiple bullets of condensed water at the wind which would cancel both shinobi's techniques allowing Chrono to land on the ground safely right infront of the large dog who by this time would begin to release his poison, Quickly The kage thought on his feet running under the large dog,

Now he formed several more handseals and a clone appeared, This would be ideal out of sight of the dog and shinobi it allowed him a surprise attack, Chrono had the clone bound into the mist and posion combination due to the mist being so thick it would be close to impossible to tell that this Chrono was a clone, The real Chrono couldnt help but smile as he watched his clone power through the mist, The real Chrono had already "vanished" from sight and due to the mist would be undetectable and in his current form the poison emitted wouldnt be able to get into any of his blood, Slowly moving through the cracks in the ground the kage moved into the fog, The puddle moved rapidly with such speed and soon enough he found what he wanted the sword, In one big motion a water like hand grabbed the sword and samehada soon opened its mouth, It would only take a few seconds but the poison and the mist vanished showing the water shinobi and the "illusion"

Back to top Go down
Miles Sypher

Miles Sypher

Ryo : 20

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC   Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Miles sighed, finding himself in a sticky situation. "You know what, this is not my problem." Miles said, shrugging non-chalantly, moving quickly away from the fighting scene, using a smoke bomb to mask his escape and suppressed his Ki and Chakra, hopefully getting away.

*Hopeful Exit*
Back to top Go down
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC   Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:23 pm

[i]

(48 hour's have passed sorry man im gonna kill you)

The Shinobi waited but nothing happened, True he was a terribl sexy looking male maybe that stunned him or maybe the fact the great sword sharkskin had taken a liking to the kage and was dying for more chakra off the man and his dog, Quickly he withdrew his second sword the Sewing sword, In one powerful movement the sewing sword flew toward's the male ontop of the dog while samehada flew toward's the dog inches behind,

Chrono wouldnt falter he seemed to keep pase with the sharkskin and with his speed overtook it as the blood poured and a massive poof Chrono jumped into the air as the large dog vanished due to the power of samehada,

The sewing sword had also done its job piercing the stranger, No doubt the wound if left would kill him but the kage quickly brought his fist upwards and in a terryfying crunch it made a connection, With the man's stomach, Blood would pour from the man but Chrono did not linger as the man struck the ground the pain and the wound would definatly caus unconcioussness especially from the chakra enhanced punch, The loud thud would be heard when the male struck the ground, With one slow sigh the kage removed the sword impaling the ninja who had tried to take him down, Something rubbed his leg samehade, It seemed to know what its new master wanted and its hilt touched the ninja who was so close to deaths door, Instead of removing the males Samehada gave some back allowing for the male to survive if someone came then he would live, Quickly packing up his bags the shinobi munched on a small pll refreshing his energy and chakra, Pushing his kneck or so it seemed to be spoke

"Now"

Now shinobi from his village entered just one a special scroll sealer, Seconds later the kage was placing scrolls along his belt six to be exact, Ontop of that the male was a healer, A medic ninja Chrono quickly ordered the male to tend to his wounded foe now with his scrolls easily secure and easily opened the kage moved on before turnign to watch the medic at work,

"Death shall not take you tonight, The light of my power shines on you, Darkness is not your future, But no this shinobi i spared your life, You owe me one...I will collect"

With that he was gone but not before he heard speaking, Hmm the heat from the hot tub wascalling him but he felt strange there was more than just kiri nin there and samehada would be hungry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC   Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets get Sewing - Stealing the swords (wip) OPEN TOPIC
Page 1 of 1