Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Akujin's Jutsu I_vote_lcapAkujin's Jutsu I_voting_barAkujin's Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Akujin's Jutsu EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Akujin's Jutsu EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Akujin's Jutsu EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Akujin's Jutsu EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Akujin's Jutsu EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Akujin's Jutsu EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Akujin's Jutsu EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Akujin's Jutsu EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Akujin's Jutsu EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Akujin's Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akujin Amano

Akujin Amano

Ryo : 27

Akujin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Akujin's Jutsu   Akujin's Jutsu EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:40 pm

1.Name:Summoning:Beasts Of The Underworld
Element:None
Description:The user performs the neccesary hand seals and is able to summon any of these 7 beasts.

Wrath-Wrath. A massive two-headed dog that Akujin is able to summon, Wrath is the leader of all 7 beasts. Wrath has the ability to spew out a black, blood like substance from one if its heads, in which copies of it will emerge and assault the enemy. From its other head, it has the ability to emit a powerful poision, capable of blinding the opponent, causing them to lose their sense of direction, and eventually(2 minutes constant exposure, 15 minutes after exposure) death.

Greed-Greed. The second in command in the "Underworld" pack. A massive black wolf with fur that sticks up like needles, capable of cutting through iron as if it were butter. Greed has the unique ability of firing pieces of fur out like a canon, once they hit their target, they begin to erode the ground around it and return to greed. His other ability is to shed off parts of his soul(growing smaller in size when he does so) to make miniatures of himself(Average Wolve's size) and charge the enemy. If the minatures get close enough or latch on to a target, they are able to erupt in a massive explosion, once this happens, they return to the original Greed.

Sloth-( Will fill in later )

Pride-( Will fill in later )

Lust-( Will fill in later )

Envy-( Will fill in later )

Gluttony-( Will fill in later )

Name:Funijutsu: Devil's Soul Seal
Description:By performing the neccesary handseals, Akujin is able to create a sealing aura around his hand. Once this is done, he simply has to make contact with the targets abdomen, which then creates a seal on their stomach. The seal actually protects the targets soul, allowing it to be extracted without vanishing, when it is extracted, it is converted into a substance known as "Fruit Of The Devil". This substance is used by Akujin to activate his AkumaNoru, or to greatly increase his power. Once a devil fruit has been created and used, the victim will die. However, Jinchuriki are immune to this, seeing as they already have several other seals placed on them and the fact that there are two hosts inhabiting the same body.

Last edited by Akujin Amano on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

Ryo : 44

Akujin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akujin's Jutsu   Akujin's Jutsu EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Name:Funijutsu: Devil's Soul Seal
Description:By performing the neccesary handseals, Akujin is able to create a sealing aura around his hand. Once this is done, he simply has to make contact with the targets abdomen, which then creates a seal on their stomach. The seal actually protects the targets soul, allowing it to be extracted without vanishing, when it is extracted, it is converted into a substance known as "Fruit Of The Devil". This substance is used by Akujin to activate his AkumaNoru, or to greatly increase his power. Once a devil fruit has been created and used, the victim will die

Im not gonna look over your summoning untill there all done but atm ill do this one

I like the idea and approve tho a couple things needs to be added

It seems very similar to the dead demon seal except without sealing the soul its created into a power source

With it being a powerful jutsu i think a drawback is needed

Also i think the same thing states if two souls inhabit one body the jutsu shouldnt be usable on them so jinchuriki are exempt (like how they cant use the dead demon seal)
Back to top Go down
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

Akujin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akujin's Jutsu   Akujin's Jutsu EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Name:Seal Of Ultimate Manipulation
Description: Akujin's signature creation. While the name of the jutsu entitles it is a seal, it is more of a contract. If a person is dying, Akujin is able to give them a choice, die, or become his pawn. If they choose to become his pawn, the seal enters their body and keeps them alive. After this has happend, Akujin can take control of anyone of his pawns at a time, if he is not in control, the person lives out there life as they choose.

Sorry this makes no sense

Umm

Chakra is the life energy of a person if one is dying there life energy is slipping away so your saving them yet there wounds would indefinatly kill them a contract wouldnt be able to save them no matter what as it cant hold in there chakra ofcourse it could but they would only be left with a little amount of chakra and if there dying that means there mortaly wounded so they would never gain there full chakra back, The technique would be like a much weaker shadow clone or close to the corpse ressurection, Basicly it reminds me of a very weak version if impure world yet it keeps people on the verge of death, They couldnt actually die but they wouldnt be able to use b or a rank jutsu due to the tiny amount of chakra theyd have if they were dying, so basicly there zombies capable of using there normal speed and power but chakra wise there weak, Understand!
Back to top Go down
Akujin Amano

Akujin Amano

Ryo : 27

Akujin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akujin's Jutsu   Akujin's Jutsu EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:09 pm

1. The Devil Fruit that emerges is not the victims soul itself, but a product of the soul. Eating it would not cause him to have their soul implanted into him.

2.I didnt see it that way, meh, i'll delete that jutsu then.

3. My summonings are done, I just dont have enough jutsus to obtain the rest of them. So i'll have to do that through training.
Back to top Go down
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

Akujin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akujin's Jutsu   Akujin's Jutsu EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:28 pm

1. Hmm i understand, I do still feel that jinchuuriki should be exempt as the only other sould sealing jutsu is unable to affect them due to them having two souls in one body

2. I wouldnt have deleted it, You basicly could have made it so you had immortal shinobi which you could use to wear the user down by using taijutsu and constant attacking as when your controlling them pain wouldnt bother them, It has a weakness unlike impure world ressurection so its way less op plus finding a medic ninja to team up with would mean you could have the wounds heal so they wont constantly be in critical state so they would be able to use there full chakra after placing another seal on them ofcourse (caus youll hav etwo on them it would be stronger i think

3. The jutsu is approved (i think i can do that now) Along with the two summonings

Other mods and admins are able to un-approve if they have a valid reason

So to cap

Sealing jutsu number one edit so bijuu hosts are exempt (as sealing two souls at once in one body would be impossible and basicly being able to pick beetween the two would be impossible also)

Your other jutsu its up to you if youd like to re do it using my guidelines or ideas

and summonings and the summoning jutsu are

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akujin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akujin's Jutsu   Akujin's Jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Akujin's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1