Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Seidou Goui Clan Secret Techinques- Part 1 I_vote_lcapSeidou Goui Clan Secret Techinques- Part 1 I_voting_barSeidou Goui Clan Secret Techinques- Part 1 I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Seidou Goui Clan Secret Techinques- Part 1 I_vote_lcapSeidou Goui Clan Secret Techinques- Part 1 I_voting_barSeidou Goui Clan Secret Techinques- Part 1 I_vote_rcap 
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Seidou Goui Clan Secret Techinques- Part 1 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Seidou Goui Clan Secret Techinques- Part 1 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Seidou Goui Clan Secret Techinques- Part 1 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Seidou Goui Clan Secret Techinques- Part 1 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Seidou Goui Clan Secret Techinques- Part 1 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Seidou Goui Clan Secret Techinques- Part 1 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Seidou Goui Clan Secret Techinques- Part 1 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Seidou Goui Clan Secret Techinques- Part 1 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Seidou Goui Clan Secret Techinques- Part 1 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Seidou Goui Clan Secret Techinques- Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miles Sypher

Miles Sypher

Ryo : 20

Seidou Goui Clan Secret Techinques- Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Seidou Goui Clan Secret Techinques- Part 1   Seidou Goui Clan Secret Techinques- Part 1 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:49 pm

*Sei types will have their names highlighted blue. Dou types will have their names in red*

Name: Misogi
Element: Can be infused with pure chakra, wind, lightning, or any other element in Miles's disposal.
Description: By concentrating his chakra first to his feet, he jumps/ rises high into the air, using Fuuton type chakra nature to propel himself further into the air. He then comes down just as quick, using gravity and his chakra to propel himself downwards like lightning. His hand goes into Shuto (knife hand) style, so it acts like the guillotine effect, coming down with force to chop down anyone who is below the 'blade'. He has to take a certain stance that weakens his overall speed a bit (-5) for the remainder of the battle, since the force of the hit is strong enough to cut through a human body like butter. But they must completely go into their Dou like state to be able to utilize this technique, leaving their defenses weakened.

Name: Seikuken
Element: N/A
Description: By concentrating and focusing their chakra outward like a sensor, the Seidou Goui clan has made a almost perfect defensive technique known as Seikuken. A kind of sphere of chakra is made that is only used as a sensor, letting the body know where to block and how to counter-attack. But even this has its flaws. If the Seikuken barrier is met with a very strong attack, the barrier will break. Also, this techinque is only applicable to Taijutsu type techniques. Also, if the user's focus is broken, it will leave them wide open for 1 post.

Name: Ryuusui Seikuken
Element: None
Description: By focusing the Seikuken barrier to a thin layer around the skin and abandoning all emotions, the user invokes a state known as Ryuusui Seikuken, where the user has full clarity and calmness, but at the price of their emotions. Instead of blocking attacks like Seikuken, the user makes the attacks flow by them like water, dodging the attacks while still making ample opportuninties to counter-attack. While this is a great defensive technique, if even a hint of emotion enters the user's mind, Ryuusui Seikuken will break, and will not be usable for the rest of the battle.

Name: Shockwave of Forgetfullness
Description: By striking precise spots in the temple areas of the head with significant force, the person attacked will be afflicted with a bout of short term amensia. It has no deadly purposes, but can be used to make people forget about recent events (if you don't want to be caught or get into trouble).

Name: Kongou Koukuretsu Zan
Description: The user concentrates his chakra into the palms of one of their hands, solidfiying it into a physical force. By boosting the chakra with killing intent, the user can chop the ground with immense force, causing a backlash wave of chakra and ki to go outwards, harming anyone in the immediate vicinity.

Name: Shin Kokyuu Nage
Description: Using the enemy's improved reflexes and their ki, the user feigns attacks in a way that the enemy high ranked ninja simply dodge and end up throwing themselves forcefully to the ground. It's only used against S-ranked Ninjas, since their sense for danger is usually higher.

Name: Koetsuji Yanagihayurashi
Description: An ancient jujistu technique that tricks the opponent into thinking the user disappears by having the user stay in the opponents blind spot. The user wears long pants to hide his knee movement and make an illusion of his center of gravity. He then enters the opponent's blind angles and makes use of the opponent's slightest movement to throw him. While the opponent thinks the user is gone and tries to retreat the user can surprise the opponent with a surprise attack.

Name: Seidou Goui
Rank: B (First Stage), A ( Second Stage), S (Third Stage)
Description: The Seidou Goui clan's ability utilizes the Sei and Dou principal of martial arts. By combining the explosive power of the Dou principal, while simultaneously using the Ultimate defense principle of Sei, the user is granted immense power for a short time. This technique can only be used in short intervals, however, or the body will rapidly breakdown, which can cause partial to full body paralyzation, or even death. The name of the technique is the same as the name, Seidou Goui. These limitations are the limitations for Stage One. Once Bypassing Stage one, you get into stage two, where the fear of death is gone, but paralyzation is still there. You get to stay in Seidou Goui Mode for 5 turns now. In the third and last stage, you can stay in Seidou Goui mode indefinitely with no drawbacks, except when you run out of chakra, you go out of Seidou Goui form.

Seidou Goui Stage one (Recommended Time: 3 Post, 10 Post cooldown)

Seidou Goui Stage Two (Recommended Time: 5 post, 7 Post cooldown)

Seidou Goui Stage Three (Indefinite Amount of Time)

Stat Bonus: +20 to all stats (Stage one)
+25 to all stats (Stage Two)
+30 to all stats (Stage Three)

Back to top Go down

Seidou Goui Clan Secret Techinques- Part 1
Page 1 of 1