Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Seidou Goui Clan I_vote_lcapSeidou Goui Clan I_voting_barSeidou Goui Clan I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Seidou Goui Clan I_vote_lcapSeidou Goui Clan I_voting_barSeidou Goui Clan I_vote_rcap 
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Seidou Goui Clan EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Seidou Goui Clan EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Seidou Goui Clan EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Seidou Goui Clan EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Seidou Goui Clan EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Seidou Goui Clan EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Seidou Goui Clan EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Seidou Goui Clan EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Seidou Goui Clan EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Seidou Goui Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miles Sypher

Miles Sypher

Ryo : 20

Seidou Goui Clan Empty
PostSubject: Seidou Goui Clan   Seidou Goui Clan EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Name:Seidou Goui

Kekkei Genkai: Seidou Goui (Roar as One): The Seidou Goui clan's ability utilizes the Sei and Dou principal of martial arts. By combining the explosive power of the Dou principal, while simultaneously using the Ultimate defense principle of Sei, the user is granted immense power for a short time. This technique can only be used in short intervals, however, or the body will rapidly breakdown, which can cause partial to full body paralyzation, or even death. The name of the technique is the same as the name, Seidou Goui. These limitations are the limitations for Stage One. Once Bypassing Stage one, you get into stage two, where the fear of death is gone, but paralyzation is still there. You get to stay in Seidou Goui Mode for 5 turns now. In the third and last stage, you can stay in Seidou Goui mode indefinitely with no drawbacks, except when you run out of chakra, you go out of Seidou Goui form.

Traits: Control over Sei and Dou type Principles.

Increased Strength and resistence to pain (Dou Trait)- Dou type fighters are more prone to fight and kill indescriminately, allowing them to dish out just as much punishment as they can take. Dou Type fighters are more prone to kill and maime their opponent, which is why these traits are enhanced in Dou Type Fighters.

Increased Intellegence and Speed (Sei Trait)- Sei type fighters are more prone to rely on their own skill and speed to take down opponents, not that they don't have strength to back it up.

Jutsu: https://naruto-ror.rpg-board.net/t60-seidou-goui-clan-secret-techinques-part-1#201

History: The Seidou Goui clan was founded around the time of the creation of the Hidden Ninja Villages, right on the outskirts of a small island. The founder, known only by the name Hayato, knew both the principles of Sei and Dou. In experiments with his body, and immense physical training, he found a way to harness the power of Sei and Dou at the same time, combining the explosive, dangerous power of Dou with the calm defense of Sei. This gave birth to the technique Seidou Goui (Roar as One).

Hayato had two children, one of which turned on both his father and brother in search of more power. He had already learned Seidou Goui, but was unable to use it do to his unstable mind and heart. Hayato's remaining son fathered two children of his own, which was a daughter and a Son, the son being Miles himself. Others soon joined the clan, those who were handpicked by Miles's father himself, since he is clan leader. Only those with both a feriocous and calm heart may learn Seidou Goui, or they may endanger themselves and others.

Members: Miles Sypher, and those he accepts and trusts.
Back to top Go down

Seidou Goui Clan
Page 1 of 1