Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Jashin's Beast I_vote_lcapJashin's Beast I_voting_barJashin's Beast I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Jashin's Beast EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Jashin's Beast EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Jashin's Beast EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Jashin's Beast EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Jashin's Beast EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Jashin's Beast EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Jashin's Beast EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Jashin's Beast EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Jashin's Beast EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Jashin's Beast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Ryo : 30

Jashin's Beast Empty
PostSubject: Jashin's Beast   Jashin's Beast EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:08 am

The Character
Name:Ken Rimaru
Nickname: Jashin's Beast
Personality: Ken's personality can only be explained saying that he is a beast. He is a cold, heartless man that will do whatever to get what he wants. He loves to kill, and will attack anyone for the smallest reasons.Seeing blood is the only thing that soothes him when he gets angry. When out of battle, he is usually thinking about battling someone. Fighting is always on his mind. He is always looking for more sacrifices for his god. When in battle his only thoughts are to overwhelm his opponent, not for the protection of his village, but for his own entertainment. He is slick mouthed and rude, saying whatever he wants to people with no filters. He hates weaklings and kills them for his god but does not think they deserve to be sacrifices. He would like a strong opponent much more. When around women, he treat them the exact same as everyone else. If he sees a woman he wants, he will take whatever he wants. He believes that he is powerful enough to do that with no consequences.
Dislikes:Weakness,Peace, Disbelief in his god
Family: Lilith " Kneesocks " Jashin-Follower
Background:
Birth/Academy Arc-Ken was born just outside the village of the mist. He was abandoned by his parents, and he was soon found by one of the current swordsman of the Mist. He was raised to fight with a blade for years, since the day he could walk, and trained to hold no emotion. By the time he was six years old, he knew how to fight and win against most genin. Though he never killed before, he began to grow into quite a cold individual. He was soon entered into the academy to further learn the way of the ninja. The swordsman who raised him left, saying that he was coming back for him when he graduated, so that he would serve him. What the swordsman did not expect was for Ken to find someone else to serve. Jashin.
Genin-Upon graduating, Ken had found a religion that interested him. One that would give him power, which was all he wanted. Developing a strong devotion to Jashin, he vowed to be no man's slave. When the swordsman vame back, Ken refused to go with him, which resulted in a fight. With lord jashin's help, Ken killed the man, giving up his first offering to his new god, as well as his first kill. This was a life changing time for Ken, for he went from bad to psychotic. He soon proved to be too much to be kept on a team, so he began to go on solo missions for the Mist. He constantly killed on every mission he was given, giving sacrifice after sacrifice to his god.
Chunin-The chunin exams were not how this boy was promoted. He was promoted by other means, by his kage. He was thirteen years old at the time of his promotion, and by then he had killed over 100 men. His skills with a blade had grown noticeably. He soon switched from a katana to a scythe, saying that that weapon was more his style. He soon became one of the most feared people in the village, even though he was just a chunin. He was also called the most dangerous.
Jounin/ANBU-Ken's rank of jounin was short lived for he soon moved on to an ANBU. He now fought with two scythes and was mainly assigned to go on assassination missions for his kage.He was the youngest man on the squad, being only 15 years old. By now he had already killed over 500 shinobi, and 134 non shinobi. He was slowly but surely becoming one of Jashin's most devoted followers, and he was rewarded for that. While serving in the ANBU, he developed an interest in Tensei Ninjutsu, life transfer and reincarnation techniques. He thought that knowing techniques like this would make him more like Jashin. He served for two years, getting a special surprise at the age of seventeen. One day while alone, he was sent a miracle from Jashin. It was the daughter of his god, and he was told to protect her with his life. He went back to being a jounin to take her on as his first and only student.
Kage Arc-Everyone saw it coming, but no one could stop it. Ken soon killed the kage of his village, taking over and becoming much stronger. He knew that he could not protect the Jashin Princess at his current level, and based on the villages fear he knew he wouldn't be elected. So he took over with an iron fist, at the age of twenty. He has now been the Mizukage for 3 years and he continues to make his many sacrifices, while having the ultimate goal to protect the goddess.

The Appearence
Height:6"2
Weight: 160
Basic Appearance: Jashin's Beast EvilAnimeDrakith
Clothing:

The Shinobi
Village: Mist
Squad: n/a.
Affiliation: Mizu
Weapons: Twin scythes
Strengths: Kenjutsu, Tensei Ninjutsu
Weaknesses: Genjutsu,Anger Problems

Stats:Sannin and Kage's get 200, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength:30
Speed:50
Chakra Pool:40
Intellect:
ninjutsu:40
Taijutsu:40
Genjutsu:

Known jutsu:

1. Name:Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed Blood
Element:N/A
Description:First, Hidan makes every effort to draw blood from his opponent and consume it. After that, his skin turns black with white markings representing a skeleton, a symbol of absolute death. He then draws Jashin's symbol on the ground in blood and stands in the center. This serves as the link between him and his victim.

2.Name:Earth Release Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil
Element:Earth
Description:This technique is called the "ultimate earth-element resurrection technique". It resurrects a large number of slain people seemingly continuously, but with none of their rationality, physical prowess, or technique at their disposal. They are fairly easy to destroy. If the technique is deactivated, the resurrected will immediately turn to dust.

3.Name:Summoning: Impure World Resurrection
Description:The Summoning: Impure World Resurrection is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. It was originally developed by Tobirama Senju, who classified it as kinjutsu and never completed it, and later completed by Orochimaru.[2] Kabuto now claims to have mastered it to a degree even higher than them. Kabuto also claims this jutsu to be the "greatest, most powerful technique in the shinobi universe",[2] as it poses no risk at all to the user.[3]

4.Name:Curse Spread
Description:The user makes the symbol for the curse technique grow about 15 feet around him, allowing him to have more moving room

5.Name:Invisible Blade Technique
Description:The user places a camouflage jutsu on his weapon to hide it from sight , smell and any other senses. He then can attack a person without them knowing its coming.

6.Name: Multi Link
Description:User can use the curse technique on up to 5 people at once.

7.Name:Fury
Description:The technique is performed by using the chakra gained from the Tsuchigumo Style: Forbidden Life Technique Release: Creation of Heaven and Earth to power the jutsu. It could create a huge explosion that is capable of wiping out an entire village.

8.Name:Chakra Predation
Description:This technique allows the ninja to extend their chakra out of their body and then consume the chakra of their opponent, thus allowing them to increase their power. When using this, he is completely vulnerable. There is a chance he will miss the target, which will make it take longer for his chakra to come back, leaving him vulnerable longer.

9.Name:Mysterious Method: Choke
Description:The user turns their chakra into ropes to ensnare the foe's neck, therefore choking them.

10.Name:Hidden Mist Technique
Element:Water
Description:This displacement technique is a specialty of the Ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it.

Bloodline:N/A

Element: Water, Lightening, Earth

RP Sample: Hope. Though he thought of himself as the farthest thing from it Riku had been given the name by the citizens of this damned city. When he looked at himself, he saw no hope, but he saw just another shinobi, trying to get by. He was nowhere near perfect, nor was it his goal to be so. These foolish people mistook his power for something much more. Looking out over the balcony, Riku watched the people live from day to day, the weak being taken control of by the strong.
That was just the type of village it was. If you were not strong then you better become strong or live to be someones plaything. That was one thing Riku was glad he never had to deal with in his life. Even in the few years when he wasn't strong enough to protect himself, there was always someone to do it for him. That was proof that he was just a normal person. He was not hope. If he was, he would be doing something about this rather than watching it. He would stop the crime instead of let it happen. But what fun would that be?
He sighed as he looked up in the sky. It seemed as if permanent clouds blocked the sun from them, a ray of sunshine seldom breaking though. Now that was hope. The small ray of light that showed them that they could someday see the sun. Giving them hope of a brighter future. Riku could not compare himself to that. He was not hope, but someday, he would show them what real hope was.
He looked back down to see a thug steal a piece of bread from a poor orphan. You would think that others would try and stop him, or even give a small care about what was going on.
These were the times when Riku would jump in. Sometimes boredom would get the best of him. Disappearing he reappeared in front of the thug, he hit him with a temporary paralysis. Then looking at the little girl, he spoke. " He stole your food, what will you do to punish him?" The girl looked up at him with hopeless eyes. Ignoring the look, he took out a kunai and handed it to her. "Do what you have to do before he gets up," he said before he disappeared. Some would say that what he did was heartless, but is was what the girl needed to survive. Take or get taken. It was a city of survival. He would make this city strong yet.

Last edited by Senjuzumaki on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Ryo : 28

Jashin's Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jashin's Beast   Jashin's Beast EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:57 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Ryo : 30