Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Gray Work in Progress I_vote_lcapGray Work in Progress I_voting_barGray Work in Progress I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Gray Work in Progress I_vote_lcapGray Work in Progress I_voting_barGray Work in Progress I_vote_rcap 
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Gray Work in Progress EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Gray Work in Progress EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Gray Work in Progress EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Gray Work in Progress EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Gray Work in Progress EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Gray Work in Progress EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Gray Work in Progress EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Gray Work in Progress EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Gray Work in Progress EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Gray Work in Progress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gray

Gray

Ryo : 12

Gray Work in Progress Empty
PostSubject: Gray Work in Progress   Gray Work in Progress EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:49 pm

[Character Information]

Name:Gray
Birthday: January 15th
Bloodtype: AB
Height: 6'0'', Weight: 164 Ibs

Appearance: This is a pic of Gray using his Ice Make technique: Gray Work in Progress 326px-Gray_Ice_Make

Personality:Gray has a laid back personality, but he will often get serious when the time calls for it. Gray was quite obstinate and reckless when he was younger. Overtime, he has attained a more cautious attitude towards life and deals with problems carefully. He is really concerned about his comrades and is truly loyal towards them. Gray tends to trash talk every now and then, and often has the last sentence at the end of any argument. Also, he has a disturbing habit of unconsciously removing his clothes at inappropriate moments.

Likes: Ramen, girls, fighting, and testing himself to the limit.
Dislikes: Cocky, arrogant people, and The lack of justice in the world.
Best Traits: He can fight, stands up for others, and has a strong will.
Worst Traits: He too can be arrogant, and his mood affects his judgement quite frequently.
Favorite Food: Ramen.
Favorite Phrase: "Stand up for what's right, even if you stand alone."
Hobbies: Unconciously Undressing.

Family: None.

History: Filling in as RP progresses.

Dreams/Goals: To change the world.

[Combat Information]

Rank: Former Akatsuki Leader, now an S-Rank Criminal that is considered among the most dangerous.
Village/Country Affiliation: He's affiliated with no one.
Teammates: N/A yet.

Weapons: He has a highly condensed bone scythe that weighs one thousand pounds, but it virtually weightless to Gray himself. Gray can swing this bone scythe extremly fast which is what makes this weapon so deadly. One last abolity this weapon has, it a technique known as Wendeka-Kenkai. It's the combination of Gray's black and red chakra, mixed with his fire element. Gray can make his scythes blade be fuled with these two combinations, then release large concentrated blasts of red and black fire. (Only in the Jagon State)

Combat Strengths: Fast, Smart, and quick with jutsu casting.
Combat Weaknesses: Not good with Medical jutsu, genjutsu, or fuinjutsu.

Techniques:The hell is this? xD

Elements: Fire, Water, Lightning.
Main:Fire
Sub:Water, Lightning.

[Basic / Academy Jutsu]

[Basic Jutsu]

[Ninjutsu]

Spoiler:

Last edited by Gray on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Ryo : 28

Gray Work in Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray Work in Progress   Gray Work in Progress EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:22 am

Approved..Unless otherwise by any higher ups.
Back to top Go down

Gray Work in Progress
Page 1 of 1