Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Symphony Of Destruction I_vote_lcapSymphony Of Destruction I_voting_barSymphony Of Destruction I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Symphony Of Destruction I_vote_lcapSymphony Of Destruction I_voting_barSymphony Of Destruction I_vote_rcap 
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Symphony Of Destruction EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Symphony Of Destruction EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Symphony Of Destruction EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Symphony Of Destruction EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Symphony Of Destruction EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Symphony Of Destruction EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Symphony Of Destruction EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Symphony Of Destruction EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Symphony Of Destruction EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Symphony Of Destruction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji Nozaki

Kenji Nozaki

Ryo : 37

Symphony Of Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Symphony Of Destruction   Symphony Of Destruction EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Kenji had just finished a mission and for thie first time in a long time, he didn't want to head straight home. He decided to go ahead and head into a clearing in the forest and just lay relaxed on the grass, he was in the center of a pure grassy field, he lay on his back, staring up at the clouds. The wind blew through his hair gently and kept it suspened, out of his eyes for a change, he had thought about all the previous missions, there had been an odd amount of powerful ninja that he had to fight recently. Kenji thought why this would be happening, whether there was gonna be an uprising or if it was just a coincidence, he shrugged it off. "Suppose it doesn't matter, in any case...", he mutterd silently to himself. He closed his eyes slowly and began to calm his chakra, just enough so he would seem off-gaurd.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-ror.rpg-board.net
Cherry

Cherry

Ryo : 28

PostSubject: Re: Symphony Of Destruction   Symphony Of Destruction EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Leaving the village without telling Kenny was something Lilith did not do very often. He always knew where she was and it seemed he kept a tight leash on the young demon. All Lilith wanted to do was be alone for a few hours to relax, and hopefully not run into any strangers. The thought of her seeing any person drove her mad, her face turned into a scowl and she shuddered a bit. The only person she could be civil around was Kenny, and even around him she was still a bit of a handful. A small blush came to the red skinned vixen's face when the thought of Kenny popped into her head. Ken Rimaru, Mizukage and her Guardian was the only man no the only human alive who she respected,feared, and loved all at once. He took her in and protected her, and made her feel comfortable. Thinking about him as she walked through a forest, she found herself entering a lush grassy field.

Now usually Lilith wore casual clothing when it was just her relaxing but today she wore her favorite uniform. A Cream colored double breasted blazer with a white shirt underneath and a cherry red tie around her neck. On her lower half of her body a cream colored short skirt that hugged her curves and on her feet a pair of black ninja boots. Lilith kept her long ice blue hair in it's usual Ponytail, while her Kirigakure headband hung from her neck lazily and her medical pouch clung to her hip.

Lilith adjusted her glasses as she spotted a male on the ground, Her green and yellow colored eyes lowered. " Fuck." Without speaking or even getting close to the male, she took off her cream colored kneesocks. Once she did a light surrounded them for a split second and the two Kneesocks became two five feet Scythes, connecting them it turned into a double scythe it's gold blades shining in the sun. She already knew once he saw her red skin,horn and tail he would more than likely be a problem and she did not want problems. holding The scythe she lovingly calls Cutthroat in her hand she smiled, looking done at the blade pointed toward the grass as it cut throw it the wind surrounding the blade whizzing silently.

" Who the fuck are you..Why the fuck are you here...You know what don't answer that...I don't care but I'm sure Lord Jashin would love to see you though."

As she said these words she stood in her spot a good distance away from the male but close enough where her voice was heard and she could be spotted. Her tail danced around behind her and one of canines began to show as she began to twirl the scythe in a circular motion with her hands. Her guard up as she stood in a upright manner her Scythe spinning madly. A blur as it twirled, a smug smile on her face as she took note of her surroundings and counted the distance between them. Her heart thumped and her blood pumped as she got ready adrenaline rushing through her body. A small drop of water splashed onto her forehead making her blink twice before ignoring it, but another came and soon a heavy drizzle began to pour. This was unexpected weather but refreshing none the less, Licking her lips as the rain fell and her fitted clothes clung to her. The rain only bothered her vision a little but she was still able to see the male and waited for him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Nozaki

Kenji Nozaki

Ryo : 37

PostSubject: Re: Symphony Of Destruction   Symphony Of Destruction EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Kenji only had a few seconds to lay down before he noticed another chakra source approaching the area, he slowly slid on his ANBU mask which was shaped to be a smiling fox. He lowerd his chakra level almost completely so that it was almost that of a pilot light, undetectable, yet there. He knew he was going to have to fight, he didn't want to, but he had to, he always had to. Although, the fact that Kenji even lowerd his chakra level was pointing bluntly and obviously to the fact, he wanted them to walk right by and not see him, for them to hopefully be a leaf-medical ninja that was gathering herbs or a hunter nin that didnt care about him...anything. He slowoly tilted his eyes to see the approaching woman, she was unlike anything Kenji had ever seen, a full on demon like creature, yet...he was somewhat attracted to her, the ANBU motto ran through his head as fast as a bolt of lightning. "Right...no relations, I may be able to toy with her a bit though, unless she's too much of a threat."

The woman was approaching with a large, golden bladed scythe, and began calling Kenji out like a mad dog hungry for blood, speaking of "Lord Jashin". "Great...A jashinist...", mutterd Kenji quiet enough only he could hear. Kenji felt a cold drop of water fall on his hand, he glanced up for a second, he hadn't even noticed, the white clouds had quickly turned to dark gray and consumed the entire sky. The woman was keeping her distance, smart but ultimately futile, Kenji took one last glance at the scythe, seeing a canine shape appearing as she was spinning it, he sighed and quickly jumped up. As soon as he did so, his chakra level shot up and a kunai shot down form his sleeve and into his right hand, he chucked it directly at the blade of Cherry's scythe, only to see it get take away from its path and chucked away. "Wind of some sort...no upfrontal attacks", he said aloud, eyeing her carefully. He then appeared behind her and whisperd quietly in her ear, "Jashin, eh? I've always wonderd what it takes to kill an immortal, maybe now i'll get to find out".

After saying this, he appeared back in his original spot and began performing handsigns. "Please...if you survive this, you may want to back off, your ruining my vacation time", he said smugly. He finished the handsigns and took in a large breath of air, " Wind Release: Pressure Damage", he screamed in his mind, letting out the burst of air and sending a huge whirlwind directly towards Cherry. Almost immideately after this, he sucked in another breath of air, having already performed the hand seals and said, "Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work", unleashing a devastating firestorm from his mouth. When the fire combined with the wind, the fire gained speed and power, becoming a powerful firestorm capable of burning down the whole forest.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-ror.rpg-board.net
Miles Sypher

Miles Sypher

Ryo : 20

PostSubject: Re: Symphony Of Destruction   Symphony Of Destruction EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:06 am

Miles watched, having already entered this territory quietly, knocking out whole patrols who had gotten in his way or threatened to reveal his existence to anyone who was out here. Now he watched the battle from afar, on a tree branch to be exact, having completely hid his ki (killing intent) and his chakra signature. He smirked a bit, watching the very impulsive Jashinist fight an ANBU member, from what he could see. He decided it was time to cause some chaos, seeing the devastating fire tornado going towards the Jashinist woman. In an instant, he was gone from where he was, no trace around. In all actuality, he used the air currents to shoot high up into the air just for a split second. He came down like lightning, with actual lightning, his hand covered in his distinctive white and black chakra (thanks to his Seidou Goui kekkei genkai, all clan member's chakras are black and white due to them housing both Sei and Dou type chakras). His hand was in shuto (knife hand) style. He went right into the fire, literally chopping straight through it, using his high chakra to disperse the wind and the fire, a dark look in his brown eyes as he looked at the woman and the man.

"Mind if I join the fun, ladies and gentlemen?" Miles asked, getting into fighting stance, taking an equal side stance to keep an eye on both the ANBU man and the Jashinist woman. His hand was burnt a bit, and some of his clothing was scorched from the fire. All in all though, he was fine.

------------------------------------

Name: Misogi
Element: Can be infused with pure chakra, wind, lightning, or any other element in Miles's disposal.
Description: By concentrating his chakra first to his feet, he jumps/ rises high into the air, using Fuuton type chakra nature to propel himself further into the air. He then comes down just as quick, using gravity and his chakra to propel himself downwards like lightning. His hand goes into Shuto (knife hand) style, so it acts like the guillotine effect, coming down with force to chop down anyone who is below the 'blade'. He has to take a certain stance that weakens his overall speed a bit (-5) for the remainder of the battle, since the force of the hit is strong enough to cut through a human body like butter.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Ryo : 28

PostSubject: Re: Symphony Of Destruction   Symphony Of Destruction EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:28 am

Lilith was now bored and quite frustrated at not being able to stop the attack on her own. She did not need any help from anyone, and the man that appeared before her, now frustrated her to no end. " I would love to stay..But anymore of this crap and I'm gonna cause a lot of mess,which would make kenny upset..So.." Throwing a smoke bomb she pulled from her pouch she threw it inbetween her and the two men, vanishing from the scene.

Exit...v.v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Symphony Of Destruction   Symphony Of Destruction Empty

Back to top Go down

Symphony Of Destruction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth :: SPAM :: Ultimate Battle-
Jump to: