Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P] I_vote_lcapLoki Hyuuga[W.I.P] I_voting_barLoki Hyuuga[W.I.P] I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P] I_vote_lcapLoki Hyuuga[W.I.P] I_voting_barLoki Hyuuga[W.I.P] I_vote_rcap 
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P] EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P] EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P] EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P] EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P] EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P] EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P] EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P] EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Hades

Master Hades

Ryo : 12

Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P]   Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:30 pm

The Character

Name: Loki Hyuuga
Nickname: Jade Lion
Personality: A clam cool soul, but who is also serious. Loki is always on guard, he also field out an opponent, so he can make a plan to be used against his opponent. Loki is very flirtatious with attractive women. But Loki is a true loyal person. He's serous towards everyting untill an attractive women is involved. But Loki also tends to be capricious.
Dislikes: Traitors
Family: Mother, and father passed
Background: Birth:
::Loki when he was born was said to be one of his clans strongest members when he grew up. It was then the reason why his dad went into taining to master the gates. Loki mom was very huge speed, so she ha prepared special equipment for her son to wear. Loki when he was a baby had huge chakra for one of his age.::

Genin:
::Loki being trained so young was already consider a child genuis. His battle skills compare to the other genins was far higher. Loki answer to this was, his training and his spars aginst Chunin and Jounin members in his clan. During a mission to another village. Loki had the job on taking down the enemy target in order to protect her. In this mission it was then realised that had a huge thing for women. This led to his flirtatious nature to women.::

Chunin:
::Once Loki had reached Chunin rank he became laid back and had stoped his studies, and training. It took a devasting mission to change Loki's viewpoint. Although he still keep his flirtatious nature, on that day Loki became serious towards everyhing and he went back to his studies and training.::

Jounin:
::Now that Loki is the man he is today, he went to learning the 8 gates, and masterin his bloodine skills. His time as an ANBU were one of his most crazies time of mission, before quiting to relax. His next step is to become an Sannin, Loki won't hinder from goal. After a mission with his swordsmen master Ezio. Eziod died in battle but gave his sword to Loki, Loki soon join the Swordsmen of the Hidden Mist.::

The Appearence
Height: 6'7
Weight: 189
Basic Appearance: Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P] Fairy_Tail_loki_by_kotenka1984
Clothing: Loki wears a green jacket, and some jeans, he wears shades. Hisclothing style is chill and laid back. Loki sometimes wear a suite to feel more swave.

The Shinobi
Village: Kiri
Squad: N/A
Affiliation: 7 swordsman
Weapons: The weapons that your character carries around with them. Be reasonable.
Strengths: Taijutsu and Speed
Weaknesses: Genutsu

Stats: 110 +60= 170
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30

Strength: 20
Speed: 50
Chakra Pool: 30
Intellect: 10
Ninjutsu: 10
Taijutsu: 50
Genjutsu: 0

Known jutsu: Jounin and up get 8, Chunin get 6, Genin get 4.
To earn more jutsu, you must learn them thorugh posts and after succeeding your learning, put them up on the jutsu creation, wait for them to be approved, and then add them.

Please convert all jutsu into this form. ^^

Name: White Death
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A)
Description: Jyuuken Masters are famous for their ability to kill with a single gentle blow, This Jutsu is one of the means with which they can do this. Setting their trigrams and pinpointing their target with the Byakugan, the Hyuuga will strike at a precise location along the Chakra network infusing their own Chakra into it. The disturbance done by this causes a sudden surge and spike in the victim's own Chakra to the area affecting the organs nearby. By striking at precise locations in the chakra network connected to the heart or lungs the Hyuuga will cause such a surge in a way so as to overwhelm the heart or lungs, causing them to seize and even burst if so willed, There are a dozen such areas to choose from for a strike, each lethal, to strike any in the proper manner will result in death of the victim, thus allowing a Jyuuken master to kill with a single blow. This Jutsu isn't about force it's bout precision, it doesn’t require large amounts of chakra, rather it requires knowledge of where to strike and how.

Name: Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm
Element: N/A
Range: Close-Mid
Description: Hakke Kuushou is a ranged Taijutsu technique utilized by Hyuuga Loki. Extending chakra from his body, Loki will thrust his palm at his target. This will send out an invisible wave of chakra that can knock his opponent back. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.

Name: Hakke Hasangeki - Eight Divination Signs Destructive Mountain Fist
Range: Close
Description: Hakke Hasangeki is a Taijutsu technique utilized by Hyuuga Loki. Extending chakra from his body, Loki will thrust his palm into his target. This will send out a wave of chakra that will knock his opponent backwards into nearby rock to cause further damage. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.

Name: Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
Range: Close
Description: Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack. If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack

Name: Doton: Yomi Numa
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Earth
Description: Doton • Yomi Numa is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Sannin Jiraiya utilizing the Earth element. After forming the needed handseals, a vast swamp can appear beneath his target to sink and kill it.

Name: Eight Gates
Description: The eight chakra gates are eight specific points on a person's chakra circulatory system. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By opening these gates, the user can surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own bodies. Rock Lee is able to open the first five gates. Guy, who taught Lee the skill, is able to open at least six. Kakashi can open at least one gate, as shown in during Kakashi's one-handed rock climbing where a shot of his brain shows the relevant point activating. The gates and what they release are listed below:

Spoiler:

Name: Hidden Mist Technique
Description: This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it.

Name: Blade of Wind
Element: Wind
Description: This jutsu creates a blade of wind. The blade is said to be impossible to block because of its intangible nature, although since it uses wind a fire attack of equal strength might be able to block it. Unlike the Cutting Whirlwind Technique, this jutsu requires no tool. Baki uses it to kill Hayate Gekko.

Bloodline: Hyuuga: Byakugan: The Hyuuga clan were one of the founding noble families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be the ancestors of the Uchiha clan who possess the bloodline of the Sharingan eye. Each clan member possess the "Byakugan" or "White Eye." When the "Byakugan" is activated, the clan member gains an extra-sensory perception, which gives them penetrating sight and telescopic vision. This allows them to see the internal chakra circulation system in other beings. This vision also grants the member a near 360° view of their surroundings. This clan from Konoha Village is known for its ability to visualize the chakra pathways, or tenketsu, of their opponent. Using this technique in conjunction with taijutsu techniques, they can forceably close their opponents chakra points so the victim can no longer use their chakra.

Element: Water, Earth, and Wind

RP Sample:
:: As Loki fist had breached the ground, Loki noticed the clone in the sky dodging the man's tendril, when the clone clap both hands together Loki could of only guess one jutsu that the clone would do. As the clone made the jutsu five other clones’s appeared. Loki looked at the battlefield noticing an injure Miles, and speeding Stalker, and his Riku. As the clones went about their separate ways to attack their targets. Loki noticed that he was one of the targets, with Stalker, Miles and Riku as the other targets. Loki whispered to himself, “Gate of Opening.” Loki muscles flexed and the earth around him started to crack.

As the clone jetted low to the ground to attack Loki from behind, Loki turned in a 180 degree with his fist already arched and ready to counterattack the clone. Loki launched his fist and his punch connected with the clones. Loki said underneath his breath “Regulus Impact.” A lion head was shown and a small explosion had happen from the punch exploding outward sending the clone flying into the ground making a small crater, the clone would dispel on impact with the ground, after it made the crater from the fist impact. Loki looked towards Riku sensing that he had it under control, and looked towards Stalker. Stalker could hold his own as well, but out of all the targets Miles couldn’t hold his own.

Loki said under his breath “Gate of Life,” his skin turn red his muscle flexing even more than it should, the ground around his already cracking and small chucks of the earth floating around him to be cracked and destroyed. Loki using his skills of speed and the gate speed boost had jetted towards Miles location. Dust would pick up, and before Miles or the clone could react Loki was already there. As the clone came close, Loki used his Eight Divination Signs Destructive Mountain Fist. The clone would be sent crashing to nearby building and dispel. Loki looked at Miles and said nothing, with two of the Morikage clones dispel he would have a lot more to worry about.::

Last edited by Master Hades on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

Ryo : 44

Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P]   Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P] EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:03 pm

Hmm you need to check the jutsu rules and see how many starter jutsu jounin can start with

I think its six

So please remove or strike out the jutsu you do not wish to have atm and leave he six you want

Also the eight gates i will allow startinh with 2 gates at jounin level
Back to top Go down
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

Ryo : 44

Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P]   Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P] EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:08 pm

approved

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P]   Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Loki Hyuuga[W.I.P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth :: Creation Station :: Character Creation-
Jump to: