Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_vote_lcapD. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_voting_barD. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_vote_rcap 
Kira
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_vote_lcapD. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_voting_barD. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart I_vote_rcap 
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hail

Hail

Ryo : 12

D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart Empty
PostSubject: D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart   D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:13 pm

D. Gray-Man: Innocence of the Heart

Do you enjoy RP?
Do you enjoy D. Gray-Man?
...Would you like to be apart of the legend?...
It's a text-based RP site that takes place in an alternate universe, but allows both canon and custom characters.

The Story So Far...
The Innocence of the Heart is the last hope we have. The darkness is rising.

With an unknown leader of a dark army of Akuma growing stronger, the where-abouts of Millennium Earl seemed to disappear when the last encounter he had with Exorcist had persisted for far over a month. No one was found. The Noah Family is taking charge in his disappearance, they too not knowing where he's gone, but each member is taking responsibility in letting his dream go. A new leader has became the Dark Prophet in his place... but what if the Earl had never died in the first place and he returns?

The Black Order is dying, Exorcists running short quickly. Three of the generals have passed, and the Order must choose new Exorcists to take their places. With young Exorcists coming in, they are getting worried that they may not be able to train fast enough before the hours of darkness arrive. Time is running short for the Black Order, and they still need to collect 67 pieces of Innocence, and are yet to know where the heart is.

The Black Order HQ located in Europe was destroyed by the Millennium Earl one year before, and so the original exorcists (including all the canons) had to retreat to the Chinese Branch. While doing so, some stayed behind to help rebuild the European branch once more. After it was rebuilt, some returned to it, but it was mostly left to welcome new exorcists who joined. Many of the exorcists who moved to the Chinese Branch decided to stay there.

The Akuma are as if they are their own race now. There are so many of them rising, it is as though no humans are detectable through the cities, and their numbers continue to grow larger. The Exorcists only hopes are to find more Exorcists and kill as many as possible.

What role will you play? What side will you join? Where will you be when darkness reigns?
...What if you possess the Heart Innocence?...
Back to top Go down
Keiji

Ryo : 7

D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart   D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Join Join Join! its awesome! ;D
Back to top Go down

D. Gray Man: Innocence of the Heart
Page 1 of 1