Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Chimera Scroll I_vote_lcapChimera Scroll I_voting_barChimera Scroll I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Chimera Scroll EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Chimera Scroll EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Chimera Scroll EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Chimera Scroll EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Chimera Scroll EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Chimera Scroll EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Chimera Scroll EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Chimera Scroll EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Chimera Scroll EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Chimera Scroll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

Ryo : 44

Chimera Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Chimera Scroll   Chimera Scroll EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Name: Chimera
Element:Wind/Fire
Description:

Chimera Scroll Gw772h10

The Chimera, Thought to have been a myth, the great summoning of the roku sennin, The first shinobi of the ninja world, The Chimera summoning had thought to have been lost long ago, Tho during the great scentific dig of the earth nation's canyon there a scroll badly maimed was found, Tho thanks to scientists and intelligence the shinobi of the 3rd world war finally found out how to access the power held within the scroll, It was then decided that the scroll would be passed down from kage to kage and that is how it came into the possession of Chrono,

The Chimera known to be a beast made up of three animal's, This is true having the body of a lion the head of a goat and the tail of a snake, Tho further inspections would show the chimera had two heads one were it should be another just below that, Each of the two heads is capable of spewing forth a diffferent element, The goat head spews forth a blue flame, The lion head a powerful wind, The snake tail has its own unique abilities capable of stretching to amazing hights and has a powerful yet subtle venim,

When summoned the chimer does not appear in a puff off smoke, The summoning ritual is basicly the same a small portion of blood is required along with the set handseals cmbined with slamming the hand downward's, The Chimera would then begin to form through a a powerful vortex,

Being a large creature the vortex is in fact huge (the chimera is around the same size as Gamabunta) it is also capable of showing of its extreme RAW strength and Speed, The snake tail is incredibly flexible and durable being able to help change directions even when in the air, Chimera like most summonings is capale of speech

Name: Snake Tail
Element:N/A
Description:

Chimera being made up of three different animal's has multiple skill's, This sill comes from the snake like tail, This tail is capable of performing two major moves, The first being to stretch up to 30 feet of the body, The second is its toxic bite which is capable of killing yet takes a few hours

Poison scale - The poison within the bite doesnt take effect until 5 posts after the bite has been administrated,

After the first five posts each post after that numbs a certain body part

Post 6 - Right hand
Post 7 - Left hand
Post 8 - Right arm
Post 9 - Left arm
Post 10 - Left Foot
Post 11 - Right Foot
Post 12 - Left Leg
Post 13 - Right Leg
Post 14 - Pelvis
Post 15 - Chest
Post 16 - The head

After the body becomes completly numb the target will then have two more posts to live

Name: Winds Of Fire
Element: Fire And Wind
Description: Thanks to the two elements and mouth's of the chimera, This allows the chimera to create an explosive power, By spewing forth a powerful wind capable of devastating mountains from the lion like mouth and combining that with the blue flames capable of igniting anything in its path, This creaes a massive destruction like ball of blue fire capable of annihalating a 25 mile radius in seconds

Name: Wind devastation
Element: Wind
Description: By spewing forth a powerful wind capable of devastating mountains from the lion like mouth

Name: Blue flame
Element: Fire
Description: The goat like mouth is capable of spewing forth an enormous blue like flame capable of igniting anythign in its path, The heat from the flame releases a massive heat wave which can caus third degree burns and storm clouds

Name: Size release
Element: N/A
Description: Chimera has a rare unique jutsu which allows it to change beetween two sizes, Its normal size (Gamabunta size) And a smaller size (Like that of a liger) Tho its size changes its power seems to remain the same

Last edited by Chrono Crusade on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naomi Naga

Naomi Naga

Ryo : 18

Chimera Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimera Scroll   Chimera Scroll EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:05 pm

More Detail please..e.e..thank you very much...
Back to top Go down
Naomi Naga

Naomi Naga

Ryo : 18

Chimera Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimera Scroll   Chimera Scroll EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Hmmm much better So with that.....

Chimera Scroll Haruhiapproved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chimera Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimera Scroll   Chimera Scroll Empty