Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Dog Contract I_vote_lcapDog Contract I_voting_barDog Contract I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Dog Contract EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Dog Contract EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Dog Contract EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Dog Contract EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Dog Contract EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Dog Contract EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Dog Contract EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Dog Contract EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Dog Contract EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Dog Contract

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Hades

Master Hades

Ryo : 12

Dog Contract Empty
PostSubject: Dog Contract   Dog Contract EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Name: Cerberus
Species: Dog
Looks:
Spoiler:
Origin: His Dad past the contract to him, for him and his future battles.
Jutsu:

Name: Fire Release: Inferno of Hell
Element: Fire
Skill: Ninjutsu
Description: Cerberus will turn towards his target all three heads mouth will glow bright red as they hold a steady stream of fire in their mouth. A small ball of fire would be seen in all of the three heads mouths. The ball of flames is the size of a basketball. The intense heat of the flames will turn blue, showing their strengths. When Cerberus blast out the three orbs of fire at the target at fast speed. The orbs of flames will explode outward releasing a stream of flames at the target. Burning the target to a crisp.

Name: Acid Gunk
Element: N/A
Description: All three heads of cerberus will open their mouth as launch an wide and long spray of acid. This liquid burns and automatic disingrate anything that touches it.

Name: Hells Scorn
Description: Cerberus will open all three heads mouth, each head preparing a different attack. The middle head will launch a giant fireball attack that explodes once touched. The right head will launch a strange stream of acid from its mouth. And the left head will release a strange gas from it's mouth that will kill anyone that inhale it, with the gas moving fast. The gas in fact burns, so as it passes about it ingites anything it touches once inhaled. It will burn the target inside out. Cerberus will worn the summoner first before using it. Giving the user time to escape.

Name: Deadly Gas
Description: Cerberus will spew out a stream of gas that is deadly to inhale. Once inhaled the gas will burn the opponent insides. At first the opponent will think of it nothing more, but as time go on[3post] the user will die as a big hole will burn the opponent chest leaving the opponent dead. The gas reaches up to 15 meters. The user can use a wind style jutsu to disperse the gas, making the stream of gas spread out and later dispersing into the sky. The gas is visible.

Name: Nora
Looks: The son of cerberus, it has one head, with blood shot red eyes. But it has two tails, the tails are long metal looking snake tails. Nora has horns at the top of his head. His hair is a bright silver color.
Spoiler:
Jutsu:
Name: Gashing Quake
Description: Nora will stomp his feet causing several quake spikes five in total.

Name: Crushing Death
Description: Nora will slam his tail to the ground causing a pillar of earth to erupt from the ground. Nora will slam his tail again as more pillars erupt from the ground. Then Nora will slam his feet on the ground as the pillars will rush towards the opponent at speeds of the first gate.

Name: Bashing Death
Skill: Taijutsu
Description: Nora will roar as a red aura will engulf his body, he will rush towards the opponent and slame the opponent causing many pain to the opponent. The stress done to Nora by this attack is minor, Nora would come out with a small scar their but would still be able to fight on.

Name: Earth Spear
Element: Earth
Description: Nora will harden his body using the Earth Element. This provides greater defense against attack and will also strengthen his arm to increase his striking ability. Like other Doton based jutsu, it is weak against Raiton attacks.

Name: Roar of Terra
Description: Nora will raise both tails as they open their mouths they will release a stream of earth barrage attacks. Nora himself will slam his claws into the ground as a pillar of earth will shot up from under the opponent. Sending them flying into the sky and wounded.

Name: Dao
Looks:
Spoiler:
Jutsu:
Name: Lightning Arua
Element: Lightning
Description: Dao will roar releasing a chakra wave that covers him in a lightning aura. This arua makes close combat with Dao diffcult.

Name: Lightning Break
Description: Using Lightning Aura, Dao would charge at the opponent and slam into the opponent. If the opponent takes a direct hit from this move they will be paralyzed for three post turns, making fighting back diffucult.

Last edited by Master Hades on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

Ryo : 44

Dog Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Contract   Dog Contract EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Name: Heat Wave
Range: close(0-5m)
Description: Cerberus will fire a extreme wave of heat from the all three of it's mouth, capable of ingiting anything it makes contact with along with causing whatever makes contact with it to explode into flames. The heat wave is almost invisible to the normal shinobi eye. The target however can feel the wave of heat though. Cost 24 chakra, as it affects humans

Ok this technique is way to op also if its this strong the shinobi would be capable of seeing the heat wave no matter what

Name: Deadly Gas
Description: Cerberus will spew out a stream of gas that is deadly to inhale. Once inhaled the gas will burn the opponent insides. At first the opponent will think of it nothing more, but as time go on[3post] the user will die as a big hole will burn the opponent chest leaving the opponent dead. The gas reaches up to 15 meters. The user can use a wind style jutsu to disperse the gas, making the stream of gas spread out and later dispersing into the sky.

Ok this again is s rank and rather strong so id like you to make the gas visible like the poison fog technique

Name: Crushing Death
Description: Nora will slam his tail to the ground causing a pillar of earth to erupt from the ground. Nora will slam his tail again as more pillars erupt from the ground. Then Nora will slam his feet on the ground as the pillars will rush towards the opponent at speeds of the third gate.

DENIED FLAT DOWN,At the speed of the third gate hell no, 1st gate yes

Name: Daimond Body
Element: Earth
Description: Nora using earth release will harden his body to diamond strength, he can also do this for the user as well using up extra 15cp to do that. This will take out any physical damage hitting him or the summoner. This also increase his physical attacks making him a deadly force.

Again Hell to the no Diomand is a no no

You can use earth spear for the dog but not diomand or crystal

Name: Lightning Break
Description: Using Lightning Aura, Dao would charge at the opponent and slam into the opponent. If the opponent takes a direct hit from this move they will be paralyzed for three post turns, making fighting back diffucult.

at c rank the lightning wouldnt be strong enough to paralyse the hole body up the rank

Dao will charge up a lightning ball. Dao would then release the ball of lightning at his opponent, if his opponent gets hit from this ball of lightning they will lose 5 points od chakra. This ball of lightning actually disrupt the chakra system with the shocks of lightning, these shocks will then cause the chakra to slowly lose their chakra, the opponent will then lose 5 chakra every two post.

Denied considering lightning cant disrupt the chakra network

Name: Lightning Flash
Description: Sho Kun would us his lightning element to increase his speed so he can reach his target in less than the time than it would of took regular. A lightning aura would cover him so it's like he's moving at lightning speed[2nd gate speed].

Kinda a rip off lra and the second gate speed hell to the no, double of his normal speed
Back to top Go down
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

Ryo : 44

Dog Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Contract   Dog Contract EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dog Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Contract   Dog Contract Empty

Back to top Go down