Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Deal With The Devil I_vote_lcapDeal With The Devil I_voting_barDeal With The Devil I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Deal With The Devil I_vote_lcapDeal With The Devil I_voting_barDeal With The Devil I_vote_rcap 
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Deal With The Devil EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Deal With The Devil EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Deal With The Devil EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Deal With The Devil EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Deal With The Devil EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Deal With The Devil EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Deal With The Devil EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Deal With The Devil EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Deal With The Devil EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Deal With The Devil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akujin Amano

Akujin Amano

Ryo : 27

Deal With The Devil Empty
PostSubject: Deal With The Devil   Deal With The Devil EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Akujin made his way out to The Islands of the water country, the mist was so thick, even he couldn't see very well. The night was cold and still, everything was farely quiet except for the sound of his footsteps marching through the wet grass. Across the lake from him, he saw a woman, leaning down infront of a grave, silently crying. "Pathetic woman", Akujin said as he jumped across the lake and landed behind the woman, who reacted with a scream. "Your attatchment is pathetic...let me help you with your pain, Fuinjutsu: Devil's Soul Seal". Without hesitation, a pentagram appeared above the women's chest and planted itself on her skin, scorching it as it did. Akujin waited there for several moments before a black sphere emerged from the pentagram, he took it and looked around, he had lost his target.
Back to top Go down
Keiji

Ryo : 7

PostSubject: Re: Deal With The Devil   Deal With The Devil EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Keiji had rid the world of yet another who's power only temporarily shone in the world, Keiji had used him just like everyone else the when he was done, he threw them away like trash. Keiji had hoped to find a great storm release user to teach him more about the possibility of certain "things" he planned however these attempts were in vain, he only found those who knew about as much as he did, although he did seek to learn the water element in due time. "Rain, i hate this, fuck this, fuck rain. Im better than this rain, this wet grass, all of this shit. Ive been traveling for day now with no hot woman, all these water chicks are all dull and washed up..." Keiji though as he sighed to himself. Lightning flashed violently as a storm started to brew, it was raining decently hard and the sky was gray and dismal as usual. Keiji had been wandering through the ruins of an ancient temple of water, alone of course just looking at everything he could. Keiji would never admit much but lots of things fascinated him, he like looking at thing and learning. He found a small shelter in a stone-made grotto attached to the temple and sat alone watching the water drip and make puddles.
Back to top Go down
Akujin Amano

Akujin Amano

Ryo : 27

PostSubject: Re: Deal With The Devil   Deal With The Devil EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Akujin walked away from the woman he had just murderd, tossing the devil fruit up and down in his hand. He laughed slightly as he lifted his head up in the air and dropped it into his mouth, he began to chew it slowly, blood leaking from his mouth. After a dull swallow, a powerful pulse of a foreign chakra erupted out Akujin's body, cracking the ground around him and making a loud thunder like sound. He smiled, his eyes had gone from red to completely black, "Now...lets draw some attention...", he said as he performed a one-handed seal. "AkumaNoru:IchiNoru". He held out his hand to the left, summoning a massive Wolf next to him, known as greed.

The moment Greed was summoned, he looked around and knew what to do, Greed split into 20 different miniatures of itself, its maximum. The miniatures then ran to a different island and caused an explosion on every single one of them, whoever was in the area, definetly would've seen the explosions. He then released his summoning, still in his AkumaNoru state, he looked around and waited.
Back to top Go down
Keiji

Ryo : 7

PostSubject: Re: Deal With The Devil   Deal With The Devil EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Cracking noises were hear not to far off from Keiji, he lifted his docile head to look around for a moment but saw nothing but the falling rain on the rock, the noise just kept playing through his head, the heavy rain colliding with the rock, it was rather mesmerizing. Without warning a wolf went darting past a pillar and exploded somewhere just to the left of him, He hoped up quickly and before he knew it another was right infront of him, "AM I UNDER ATTACK!? what the fuck is going on!?" he though as the wolf darted at him. Keiji did a back flip to land on the roof of the grotto and then turned to run away form the explosion. He landed on the wet grass 20 feet away and looked around for the attacker, he hid behind a tree seeing nothing until he came across a lake,a man stood alone. He looked as if not knowing what he was attacking, like the wolves were antonymous in their actions so he made his way towards the man, hiding in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deal With The Devil   Deal With The Devil Empty

Back to top Go down

Deal With The Devil
Page 1 of 1