Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Sword of the Hidden Mist I_vote_lcapSword of the Hidden Mist I_voting_barSword of the Hidden Mist I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Sword of the Hidden Mist I_vote_lcapSword of the Hidden Mist I_voting_barSword of the Hidden Mist I_vote_rcap 
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Sword of the Hidden Mist EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Sword of the Hidden Mist EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Sword of the Hidden Mist EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Sword of the Hidden Mist EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Sword of the Hidden Mist EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Sword of the Hidden Mist EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Sword of the Hidden Mist EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Sword of the Hidden Mist EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Sword of the Hidden Mist EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Sword of the Hidden Mist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Hades

Master Hades

Ryo : 12

Sword of the Hidden Mist Empty
PostSubject: Sword of the Hidden Mist   Sword of the Hidden Mist EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Name: Death Scythe
Ability: Death Scythe has two abilties, it main ability is the fact that it can slice through anything with ease. Its second ability is that the spine of it can shoot chakra spikes in a forward direction, these chakra spikes work with the user chakra so with Loki Chakra. If the opponent gets hit from the spikes, they will start to experience problems with their CCS network, since Loki's a Hyuuga.
Range: Mid- Long
Description:Sword of the Hidden Mist The_Grim_Reaper_with_her_death_scythe_Wallpaper_cv07f

Back to top Go down
Akujin Amano

Akujin Amano

Ryo : 27

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Hidden Mist   Sword of the Hidden Mist EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Nothing too OP. Approvedo.
Back to top Go down
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

Ryo : 44

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Hidden Mist   Sword of the Hidden Mist EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:47 am

Hmm Actually you realise that just because your a hyuuga it doesnt mean your weapon can screw up a chakra network, Please insert a little bit more detail mentioning that it has to strike the chakra points

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Hidden Mist   Sword of the Hidden Mist Empty

Back to top Go down

Sword of the Hidden Mist
Page 1 of 1