Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Keiji The prince of Evil I_vote_lcapKeiji The prince of Evil I_voting_barKeiji The prince of Evil I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Keiji The prince of Evil I_vote_lcapKeiji The prince of Evil I_voting_barKeiji The prince of Evil I_vote_rcap 
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Keiji The prince of Evil EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Keiji The prince of Evil EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Keiji The prince of Evil EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Keiji The prince of Evil EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Keiji The prince of Evil EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Keiji The prince of Evil EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Keiji The prince of Evil EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Keiji The prince of Evil EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Keiji The prince of Evil EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Keiji The prince of Evil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keiji

Ryo : 7

Keiji The prince of Evil Empty
PostSubject: Keiji The prince of Evil   Keiji The prince of Evil EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:07 pm

[Character Information]

Name: Keiji
Birthday: January 13th
Bloodtype: A
Height: 6’1’’, Weight: 143 lbs.

Appearance:

Keiji The prince of Evil Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRV42CmlZkD0Ih82pzNAQtd5hzM_xZxV-cuZxI3p_4HAp8bIeQG

Keiji is very similar in appearance to that of his relative Orochimaru,his hair is long and black, eyes that seem to resemble a vicious animal and a think stature. However Keiji's skin is not as pale as Orochimaru's, his eyes are not slitted like a snake's, They are a almost sea blue color and seem to have a radiant looking burst of color to them yet are sharp and fierce, more like that of a Wolf instead of a snake. Keiji also wears small bell earing, they hand down about an inch from his ears on a well crafted bar with a wolf like design and a tiny bell at the end of each bar.

Keiji dresses almost like a royal, he wears a white tunic embroidered in gold and a button up blue vest which is also embroidered in gold, he also wears a sash similar to the sound ninja attire however this is a much smaller sash made of only 2 or 3 cords instead of 5 braided together, this sash is pure white as well, He wears all the white and blue to compliment his long black hair which le lets hand down freely much like Orochimaru does. Other features of Keiji include sharper teeth like a wolf would, and aggressive disposition and a menacing scowl most of the time.

Personality:

Keiji is most known for his way with words, to some who know him he has been referred to as that of a silver tongued devil. He gets what he wants and when he doesn't he turns violent, he has a charismatic attitude most of the time, obviously with undertones of dark intent of maliciousness. Keiji often drops in on conversations unwanted, angers people on purpose and is rude to those who do not like him, because of this attitude, Keiji has few people in Otogakure like him.

Dislikes: Konoha, most of Otogakure, weaklings
Best Traits: His ability to lie, Killing intent.
Worst Traits: His addiction to beautiful woman
Favorite Food: undecided
Favorite Phrase: "Come to me...the Wolf calls."
Hobbies: Chasing woman, acting mysteriously dark/evil, Killing weak people

History:

Keiji was brought up like a normal ninja in the Otogakure area which had been recently taken over by lord Orochimaru. Keiji as a child was studious but cruel often exploiting others weakness and pressuring other into doing whatever Keiji wanted them to do. His skills as a ninja were exponential, without a doubt one of the smartest and skilled ninja for his age in Otogakure, however Orochimaru was too preoccupied with his work to be recruiting at the time so Keiji was overlooked.

Despite his looks, he was not a clone or experiment of Orochimaru, he was a close relative, he was never told how close but he shared major feature similaritys with him. He went through his Genin life fast, learning as much as he could and when it came time to become a Chunin he was more than well prepared passing all test with flying colors. Keiji was now a Chunin. Keiji being a 15 year old boy, he was rather charming, however he had a sharp tongue and was rather flirtatious in his own way, he began chasing woman even at a young age. Around this time he began to get bored of the village life that had been there the whole time, it was just to routine for him. He began to smoke to take the pains of a repetitive life away. This however didnt help much, he didnt smoke often, only when he needed to clam down because he was a decently violent person as well.

Soon after his 17th birthday Keiji ran away from Otogakure, leaving without a trace, he had gotten close to no one so he wasn't missed much and his disapearence was almost forgotten other then by his family of whom he had detached himself from since the day he was born. He started a to travel, making money where he could by killing people, staying in bars drinking and flirting with woman and showing off his power. He would find ways to become more powerful, searching out sages and others who could teach him to be strong eventually increasing his knowledge and surpassing his previous master, in turn killing them because he saw them as weak by that point.

Years later, Keiji found himself in Kumogakure in search of power and woman as usual, he played everything cool as he met an interesting woman, she was without a doubt beautiful but she also seemed to give off a powerful chakra. The though of this made Keiji tingle inside, demonic thoughts coming over him, his fist chance at a REAL power. Keiji used his soothsayer type attitude and speach abilities to work his way into her life and become a very significant part of her, starting out as a friend, only seeing her for a little while then he came closer and closer to her like a wolf stalking its prey. He soon was dating her, taking her places for romantic get togethers alone, just the two of them, taking her a ways away from the village, she was of a decent age as well so she was allowed to leave, this was lucky for Keiji because one day he turned on his malicious attitude of which he had done several times before, acting rather giddy and full of testoterone, he decided to take her far away from the village this time, he had a whole day planned out, he made her like him a lot, he set up a picnic and drugged her and knocked her out, he quickly bound her tightly and bound her chakra flow with seals so that even if she woke up she would be basically comatose. Keiji had done research in Kumogakure and found out that she was the holder of th Hachibi, so with this new prize Keiji set out to find his relative Orochimaru in search for some "help" a family favor he would call it.

Dreams/Goals: Bring about his own revolting and cause people who oppose him great pain, and to bring down the Akatsuki.

[Combat Information]

Village/Country Affiliation: Ex-Otogakure

Village: Ex-Otogakure
Squad: N/A
Affiliation: Untitled group
Weapons:
-Nakazora Kusanagi
-Resonance Kunai (similar to tuning forks except with a sharp end to make them throwable)
-kunai
-shuriken
- senbons
-pack of supplies
Strengths: Taijutsu, long drawn out battles, bringing a sense of bloodlust and complete and utter terror into battle
Weaknesses: large scale ninjutsu and people who are to muscular to just pummel to death
[Stats]
S-Rank Criminal+30

Strength: 35
Speed: 40
Chakra Pool: 40
Intellect: 30
ninjutsu: 29
Taijutsu: 32
Genjutsu: 25

Techniques:

Elements:
Main: Wind
Sub: Lightning
Sub[/]: Sound

[b][Basic / Academy Jutsu]

[Basic Jutsu]

All Basic academy jutsu's

[Ninjutsu]

Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Handseals: 7
Chakra Consumption : Mid

Fuuton • Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing his hand to his mouth, Orochimaru will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Kamaitachi - Cutting Whirlwind Technique
Handseals: None with fan
Chakra Consumption: High

Kamaitachi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Sand ninja Temari. Named after a mythical creature, Temari uses her fan to blow a concussive wind that is imbued with her chakra. When her opponent is caught in the wind, a tornado will raise them into the air and hold them with the chakra. The wind will then begin to cut the target with the sickling winds.

Kazekiri - Wind Cutter
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Handseals: 8 for rank A, 20 for rank S
Chakra Consumption: Mid-Massive depending on the amount of force applied

Fuuton • Kazekiri no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. To utilize this technique, the ANBU member will form the needed hand seal. A large slicing wind will then be created which can cut through his opponent. This can be used to immobilize large summons. This will be the initial attack in an elemental trio used by the ANBU. It will be followed by Raiton • Shichuu Shibari to stun and trap the target and finally Doton • Otoshi Buta to imprison the summon in a gigantic sealed pot.

Note: This ability has two separate ranks. At Rank A, the jutsu is a fairly impressive human-scaled gust of wind capable slicing an opponent that's caught off guard. At Rank S, the jutsu yields more impressive benefits, specifically those referred to in its description regarding large summons.

Kaze no Yaiba - Sword of Wind
Handseals: 5
Chakra Consumption: High

Kaze no Yaiba is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Baki. After forming the needed hand seal, a cutting whirlwind will envelop his opponent and cut them to pieces. Unlike a real sword which can face resistance, the wind blade will be able to slice with little difficulty.

Note: This attack is not quite invisible. To a trained eye, an individual can spot signs of the wind approaching.

Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Handseals: 3
Chakra Consumption: Low-Mid

Fuuton • Reppushou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the needed hand seals, Nagato will send a strong gust of wind towards his target. When acting in conjunction with another thrown weapon, the wind can increase its power and deadliness.

Denkou Toukai - Lightning Destruction
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Handseals: 6
Chakra Consumption : Mid

The user places his hands to the ground after converting their chakra in to lightning, then sending a powerful bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the target. The shape of the bolt is a triangle with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. This technique is ideal at dealing with opponents who move through the ground or to break up the terrain to cause loose footing.

Raiton: Jibashi - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Chakra Consumption: Mid to 2x High

This technique allows the user to create a wave of electricity from his hands. The user can vary it's power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. The damage potential and range is directly proportional to the amount of chakra put into the attack.

Purazuma Booru - Plasma Ball
Range: -
Type: Defense
Chakra Consumption: 2x High

When in her transformed state, Ranke will create a lightning-based defense barrier around her which protects her from incoming attacks.

Sound Resonance jutsu
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m of each Resonance Kunai
Handseals: None
Chakra Consumption: Mid~High

Sound Resonance jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which uses sound waves created by Keiji’s Resonating Kunai to disrupt a persons inner ear. After the sound resonance has begun the user can change the pitch,releases sound waves, Keijican use his chakra to move the waves directly into the inner ear of his opponent. By disrupting the inner ear in this manner, the target loses their sense of balance and will likely vomit. If the opponent has their ears plugged, Dosu can direct the sound through their body. Because the body is 70% water, it conducts the sound just as well. This allows the sound waves to still reach the inner ear.

Zankuuha - Decapitating Air Waves
Type: Attack, Defense
Chakra Consumption: Mid

Zankuuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sound ninja Zaku Abumi. Using the air vents installed in his arms, Zaku can control supersonic waves and air pressure. The Zankuuha creates a massive gust of wind which he can blast at an opponent. The gust is so strong it can even break rock.

Note: Through Keiji's mastery of the Wind element, he is able to compress air without much strain.

Zankyokukuuha - Extreme Decapitating Air Waves
Chakra Consumption: Mid-High

Zankyokukuuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sound ninja Zaku Abumi. This technique is a variation of the Zankuuhaa. Like the Zankuuha, Zaku creates a large gust of air pressure from the vents in his arms. This technique is the ultimate version of the lesser technique, it creates a massive gust of wind capable of totally wiping out his target and the surrounding area.

[Genjutsu]

(Keiji's Genjutsu are activated by the sound of his bell earnings)

Kamina's Genjutsu (Unnamed)
Handseals: 10

This unnamed Genjutsu is a technique used by Kamina. Kamina will cause the area around the target to be enveloped by darkness. Once inside the black space, the target will see grotesque figures said to be tortured criminals, the previous victims of the technique. These grotesqueries will reach out and grab a hold of the target. They will then be thrown into the void to the mercy of a spectral dragon. The horrifying oni can even extend from the targets own body to attack them. All aimed at transfixing the victim with fear and shock while Kamina herself chokes and kills the target.

Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu - Mist Servant Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Consumption: Low

Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu is a Genjutsu techinque that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real, the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.

Kokohi no Jutsu - False Place Technique

Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object.

Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique

Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.

Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu - Sly Mind Affect Technique
Range: Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Handseals: 7

Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the target to travel around in circles. If the ninja is unable to detect the illusion very quickly, they can become exhausted mentally and physically when they are unable to reach their desired target by traveling along the same path over and over.

Magen • Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Fire Technique
Chakra Consumption: Low-Mid

Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a vision of fire. After Yoroi forms the needed handseals, a huge ball of fire will descend from the sky to envelope his target. The victims of the genjutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and flee their location for safety.

Shikumi no Jutsu - Death Viewing Technique (Killing Intent)

Shikumi no Jutsu is a technique used to completely stun an opponent. If the target looks into the eyes of the ninja, their mind is suddenly inflicted with intense visions of their own brutal killing. This results in their body going into shock and being unable to move. If the target can physically injure their own body, the pain can be enough to end the paralysis.

Mateki • Mugen Onsa - Demon Flute • Illusion Tune Chains

Mateki ~ Mugen Onsa is a Genjutsu technique utilized by the Sound ninja Tayuya. To use this illusion she needs to enter her cursed seal level two form. When she plays the music for this illusion on her flute, her opponent's mind enters a barren wasteland. While in this illusion the ninja feels retrained by chains which bind the user as their skin and muscle begins to melt off their bones. Because they feel restrained in the illusion, they are retrained in real life as well.

[Taijutsu]

Kobushi no sutairu o kiba • Fang fist style

The user shows great control over their chakra, by forcing chakra to the tips of their fingers they can create makeshift "claws" out of their own fingers, the advantage of using this over a claw like weapon is that these claws are made of pure chakra making them very sharp and can cut through most chakra based defenses.

[Personal Jutsu]

Hari Jizou - Underworld Guardian Spikes

Ninpou - Hari Jizou is a Ninjutsu technique used by Jiraiya. After forming the needed hand seals, Jiraiya's hair will grow in length to surround and protect his body or reach out to attack an enemy in dead locked combat or a sneak attack. In this form it also becomes ridged and spiked, forming a layer of protection from direct strikes and blows.

Senbon no arashi - Senbon storm

Keiji uses his mastery of the Wind element to create a small torrent of wind to carry senbon around in the air and shoot them at high speed, raise up in the air and fall like heavy rain of senbon or swarm together in a tornado of sharp objects.

Summoning : Impure world ressurection
Range: N/A
Handseals: 100 (also requires a ritual seal and a human sacrifice)
Chakra consumption: Extremely high

When first summoned, the body of the resurrected is stored in a coffin; their body will appear gray and in a state of minor decay, marred by cracks and other imperfections, and the individual will also appear to be asleep. Upon awakening they retain their personality, memories, and all abilities they had in life, including kekkei genkai, but it does not seem to be able to recreate unique weapons such as Samehada. The summoned can be recalled at will by the user, causing an empty coffin to emerge and reclaim the individual, and the summoner can also use revived individuals to remotely summon coffins containing additional reinforcements.

Control

The special talisman.
After the individual has been summoned and awakened, the summoner can bind the individual to his or her will by using a special talisman, which is attached to the end of a kunai and implanted in the brain. Upon implanting the talisman, the resurrected individual will regenerate further, eliminating any remaining imperfections and restoring color to their bodies and clothing. The summoner either remotely controls or tracks the summoned individuals using pebbles he manipulates on a simple grid, which acts as a map.
Different talismans can be used to enact different degrees of control. Orochimaru's talismans completely eliminated the personalities of the summoned, turning them into mindless killing machines under his command. Kabuto prefers to use a weaker binding talisman on certain individuals, allowing them to retain some degree of their own personality. The latter method is useful for psychological warfare, and can also allow the summoned individual to tap into their own emotions, memories, or creativity to enhance their effectiveness in combat, but also carries a host of drawbacks; it takes more effort to retain control with the weaker binding which can make it possible for the hearts of the summoned to be swayed by strong emotions, which can result in the soul breaking free and returning to the Pure World.

Even so, Kabuto can completely remove their personalities if needed, and may elect to if they resist his command too strongly. After gaining more experience with the technique, and absorbing Orochimaru's chakra from Anko Mitarashi, Kabuto exerts greater control over the summoned and can even overwrite his own talismans, greatly increasing the power of the binding.

Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm
Handseals: Hands clap together

A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. The jutsu used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

[RP Sample]

Haaah its Jonneh Razz

Last edited by Keiji on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

Ryo : 44

PostSubject: Re: Keiji The prince of Evil   Keiji The prince of Evil EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Ok a few things

if no one else objects the templates ok XD

But

starting jutsu is eight you have Way more, narrow it to eight

also if your a missing nin Place s rank missing nin next to the rank so we know

Its also stat based so copy the stat system in the char template and put it in your app

Also the strenghts and weaknesses

we try to make it even
for example

My character is strong in the use of ninjutsu swordmanship and taijutsu

tho is weak in genjutsu and had difficulty fighting those who use nintaijutsu and lightning release

Theres also the sound jutsu

umm there is a weapon and affiliation part in the template we use so you need to add that in,

Zaku's jutsu requires the pumps in his hands and tayuya's flute for her's please choose one or the other

Summoning impure ressurection somones been approved with that but due to your background i guess it makes sense you have it

but i refuse to accept anyone with kabuto's ability with the technique so at best orochimaru's level the soul can be sealed obviously and if reaches peace in rp the fighter brought back disperses
Back to top Go down
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Keiji The prince of Evil   Keiji The prince of Evil EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:18 pm

You need to remove one more jutsu and change the things i stated in my previous comment
Back to top Go down
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Keiji The prince of Evil   Keiji The prince of Evil EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keiji The prince of Evil   Keiji The prince of Evil Empty

Back to top Go down

Keiji The prince of Evil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth :: Creation Station :: Character Creation-
Jump to: