Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
A night under the Moonlight... (open) I_vote_lcapA night under the Moonlight... (open) I_voting_barA night under the Moonlight... (open) I_vote_rcap 
Kira
A night under the Moonlight... (open) I_vote_lcapA night under the Moonlight... (open) I_voting_barA night under the Moonlight... (open) I_vote_rcap 
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
A night under the Moonlight... (open) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
A night under the Moonlight... (open) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
A night under the Moonlight... (open) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
A night under the Moonlight... (open) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
A night under the Moonlight... (open) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
A night under the Moonlight... (open) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
A night under the Moonlight... (open) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
A night under the Moonlight... (open) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
A night under the Moonlight... (open) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

A night under the Moonlight... (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Ryo : 18

A night under the Moonlight... (open) Empty
PostSubject: A night under the Moonlight... (open)   A night under the Moonlight... (open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:42 pm

As the sun sets and the moon rises there is a calm sweep of piece, that rolls across the earth. The days deaths is forgotten as the night gives birth to the awaken of a forgotten pass. The air is cool and crisp as it swallows everything in it path to create the birth of the new. The flowers are still as the sky begins it night dance. The stars follow suit to the moons lead as the appear twenty at a time. The trees softly floss the night's sky with shatter leaves. Dust finally begins to settle as the creates of day take rest, and the beast of night begin their stalking for food.

The moonlight slowly begins, creep into a young boy's window as he lies in his bed. He slowly whipped the hair from his face as he looked towards the window. With a sudden but settle jerk of his cover, he was up out of his bed and his feet were planted firmly on the ground. He gracefully made his way to his bathroom as he rubbed his bear chest and with his sweaty hands. The boy slowly looks into a mirror as he washes his face with cool water and wet cloth. 'Kira you got to pull yourself together or you're going to lose you edge.' He muttered to himself as he walked out of the bathroom and picked up a white shirt with several blood stains in it. He quickly discarded it in a small trash can and began to search his bag for a more fitting shirt.

He quickly pulled out the green shirt and pulled it over his head. The neck are around the shirt was tight but the sleeves were loose. He lazily picked up his black pants put the on. He felt as the pants rubbed against the small bruise his hip. His face slightly cringed as he fastened the belt around his waist. He quickly pulled on a small black jacket with out a hood. He picked up a small sack of money and quickly exited the room he had purchased for the night. He quickly made his way to his old watering hole, as he looked to get a few drinks and relax.
Back to top Go down
http://narutothelastborns.forumotions.net/forum
Akujin Amano

Akujin Amano

Ryo : 27

PostSubject: Re: A night under the Moonlight... (open)   A night under the Moonlight... (open) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Akujin had been watching Kira, standing outside his room patiently, through Kira's window he saw movement, showing that Kira had finally awoken. "Finally, we can get this meeting underway...", he mutterd silently. Akujin stood in his normal attire, black pants and a black trenchcoat, his mysterious black bandages were tied around his wrists yet again. The night was rather young but everybody was asleep, or atleast, cleared from this district of the village, which was a good thing....if anyone saw him, mass havoc would start throughout the city. He was here for one goal and one goal only, to recruit Kira. Once Kira exited his building, the first thing he would see is Akujin standing there, waiting for him. He doubted that Kira would ignore him, if he did...it wouldn't make any difference.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: A night under the Moonlight... (open)   A night under the Moonlight... (open) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:46 pm

As Kira prepared to exit the room, he looked down at a small mask the laid restlessly on a small end-table. Kira slowly placed his hand on the mask as he allowed his fingers to rub across the black silk cloth that kept it wrapped up. He slowly picks up the mask as he examines it one time before unwrapping it. As the mask is unwrapped Kira's facially expression slowly begins to change as he takes the mask and slams it against the wall. With his right hand covering the mouth area and his left hand pointing the mask in the face. Kira began to have visions of dead children and women running thru his head. "Why can't I separate the evil in my soul away from my body like I separate you from my face." Kira stared the mask down as if it was going to answer him but, there it was motionless and soundless as Kira dropped back down to its' resting place and began to look into the mirror that hung over the end-table. "It's not like you ever answered any of my questions before." Kira let out a small demonic laugh as he turned towards the back door, picked up his trash, and walked out of it.

Kira quickly made his way down the back steps of his room as he tossed the trash into the small dumpster that sat at the edge of the building. He quickly made his way to the front of the building looking up only once as he saw a man standing in front of his room. At first he didn't pay him any attention, but as he continued to walk down the driveway, his mind began to wonder why was that man standing in front of his door. With any luck Kira figured the man would figure that he had the wrong address and would leave. On his way out of the gate Kira stopped by the front office. He quickly found the manger and handed him the money to pay a month worth of rent. "Well Mr. Yashi, it looks like you got a new tenant." Kira quickly bowed his head as turned and began to walk out of the front building.
Back to top Go down
Akujin Amano

Akujin Amano

PostSubject: Re: A night under the Moonlight... (open)   A night under the Moonlight... (open) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Akujin walked slowly behind Kira, killing the manager and takeing the money Kira had handed him as he did so. He couldn't gaurantee that Kira was going to turn around, so he decided to give him an insentive. Aku started throwing kunai and shuriken around Kira's feet, while doing this he started shouting, "Kill or be killed, Kira, which one are you going to choose? Why're you so weak? You're better than this, you've let them tie you down into an ANBU member, do you get rewarded? Do you get satisfaction from it? Who is going to save you when you're the one in trouble, eh?!". His questions, if he was right about Kira's mindset, would dig deep down into Kira and feel like he was being stabbed each time one was asked. He wanted Kira to break. He wanted Kira to lose his edge. He wanted him...to feel lost.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: A night under the Moonlight... (open)   A night under the Moonlight... (open) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:56 pm

As Kira walked down the long street that lead to the bar, he began to have the irritated feeling that someone was following him. His feeling was soon confirmed when he began hearing and seeing small projectiles fly by his feet. Kira continued to walk for exactly three steps more before completely stopping. The whole time the stranger had been yelling Kira had been planning and leading. The man had set himself up for failure weather he knew it or not. Starting off with the fact that he had picked a fight with Kira. Kira slowly allowed a smile to crawl across his face as he extended his arms into the sky with a quick snap of his wrist. Kira eyes quickly darted over to the man who lower body was now being covered by Kira's shadow. With the effects of the light spreading his shadow back behind him 15 meters off the top of his head, now that Kira had his hands up his shadow was now at an amazing reach of 20 feet.

On top of that this man was picking a fight in the middle of the night where the shadows ruled the earth and gave Kira's his alias Angle of Shadow. Kira quickly acivated his clan jutsu Kage Mane no Jutsu. In an attempt to stop this mad man in his tracks so he could question him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Akujin Amano

Akujin Amano

PostSubject: Re: A night under the Moonlight... (open)   A night under the Moonlight... (open) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Akujin sighed in relief as Kira finally stopped, although Kira seemed to be planning something. Aku looked at the handsign's Kira was performing, his eyes widend and he jumped high up into the air, out of the reach of Kira's shadow. "Hhmh...you arrogant fool, I guess I should test you first...". His eyes narrowed as Aku withdrew his 6ft long sword from the latches on his back, he laughed insanely as he began sprinting towards him in a fury, doing a massive front flip to jump clear over the shadow, being very careful not to land directly on any shadows. He landed fairly close to Kira and smiled, "So..how loyal are you to your county, hm?" he asked before activating his hidden mist jutsu and dissapearing from sight.

With the thick mist now in the air, Kira's shadows would be utterly useless for two reasons. One, even if there were any shadows on the ground, Kira wouldn't be able locate them through the mist and if, by chance, he did, they would be useless. Two, the mist was thick enough that the visual distance was 3 ft before it turned into a complete blur, Aku's sword being a massive 6ft...he would be able to stay hidden and only allow the blade to be shown. Akujin now moved silently through the mist, barely breathing at all, keeping a tab on Kira's Chakra level...he waited for an awnser.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: A night under the Moonlight... (open)   A night under the Moonlight... (open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:32 am

((OOC: The Kage Mane No Jutsus Doesn't use a Hand sigh... So your last post of seeing my hand-sigh is inaccurate but what ever))

As the man jumped from the his original spot, Kira spread his shadow into the many shadows that surrounding areas that were made by the trees. As the man began dashing towards him Kira began spreading the shadows and pulling them all towards himself. This in return would cause the shadows to act like a net as he prepared to capture his pray. Kira knew that if the man was not careful he would become trapped in his shadow, like a fly is strapped in a spider's web. Kira made no attempt to move as the man continued his strive towards him, the man suddenly stop and was about three feet out in front of him. Kira listened as the man asked him about his loyalty to his country. Which was something that Kira found slightly funny and odd. Kira watched as the man began to make a hand-sigh that was normally used for summoning mist. Kira's web had now been fully made and was covering most of the street that was in a 15 meter radius. Kira began to laugh as the mist began to crawl in from the trees. "Did you truly think that simple attack would phase me? Have you forgotten what village you are in? This is the village hidden in the mist, we have dedicated our lives to living and fighting in the mist. No mist in the world is thicker or more deadlier than ours."

Kira could feel the cool breeze of air circulating under his feet. Because of the village's natural environment which caused them to draw in lots of mist. Many of the streets had been redesigned to cause the mist to roll down hill towards the lake that was located directly a mile off to the right of Kira's current location. With the cool air clearing the pavement, and the mist blocking out the light from above and creating a thicker shadow on the ground that the stranger now couldn't see. Kira knew that the man had did nothing but add fuel to the fire of his own failure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night under the Moonlight... (open)   A night under the Moonlight... (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A night under the Moonlight... (open)
Page 1 of 1