Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Naomi Naga  I_vote_lcapNaomi Naga  I_voting_barNaomi Naga  I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Naomi Naga  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Naomi Naga  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Naomi Naga  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Naomi Naga  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Naomi Naga  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Naomi Naga  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Naomi Naga  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Naomi Naga  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Naomi Naga  EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Naomi Naga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naomi Naga

Naomi Naga

Ryo : 18

Naomi Naga  Empty
PostSubject: Naomi Naga    Naomi Naga  EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:46 pm

The Character
Name: Naomi Naga
Nickname: Nana
Personality: Naomi is staunchly loyal, firm, and unbending in her beliefs. She is a hard worker and takes a strong moral stance — she particularly believes in following orders. She is generally reserved and truly not arrogant in any manner like her Allies, though she is not above mocking/joking around with her opponents or smirking while in combat, a trait also seen in her predecessor. She will not hesitate in the slightest to strike down even her subordinates if they stand in her way. She chooses to ignore all her subordinates, including her sister if she get on her nerves, believing that personal struggle builds character.

Naomi hungers for personal power and is a dedicated nationalist. Harboring a high intolerance of imperfection, Naomi relentlessly drills herself towards perfection and settles for nothing less from herself or those that serve her. She believes that power and domination are what makes a person strong. She has absolute confidence in herself.which she believes she was born with. She has neither pity nor mercy towards those she marks as treasonous or inferior. Naomi is marked by a distinct lack of empathy. Even as a child, she was seen to react with hostility when outdone

From a very young age, Naomi demonstrated sadistic aggression and a near total lack of remorse to friends, servants, family, and animals which suggests that she could be suffering from an antisocial personality disorder. Naomi does retain some insecurity. As a result of her sequestered life of royalty, she has developed a considerable amount of social ineptitude, particularly in her uncertainty of how to act around boys, and she frequently intimidates them during conversation. Her overly competitive nature surfaces during Any type of battle

Dislikes: Goody people,Getting woke up from nap,Non destruction things
Family: No
Background: It wasn't so long ago that this world was pure of any darkness but that didnt lasy long at all. That's when the war of the nations took place blood splattered everywhere the sun was covered with the red moon many lives was lost that day. But many were saved that day also,Do you believe in fairytales tales that are told to comfort young one's to make them a fantasy beyond the world they live in now. But what was so terrible that these parents had to make a fake world for there children. Why must tears be shed or blood be spilled it was what brought this power. The power of yin and yang now what would this world do now the time for justice have arrived but what else could bring this dark world to the light once more.

one night after the war there was a birth like no other. It was the birth of this new world order. What do you say of such a goal a title could you live up to it or would you run from your destiny. This child was a girl yes a girl who was given the name Naomi Naga one of the few people with a cursed bloodline trait that runs through her veins. But her story had only begun what would be the future of this world cause of this infant. Years have pasted since naomi birth it wasn't all that good cause bad things had followed at the age of eight her life begun to change for her she was no more then a academy student at the time When she came forth her bloodline of Banpaia which was a rare kind of bloodline.

It was graduation when everyone became a genin in the academy it was a good day but a tragic one for dear naomi. Her mother was sick due to her heart her death was silent no sound. This event sent young naomi into a mental instability state having her slowly lose her mind this young female genin was soon more dangerous to the rain then any other shinobi. Two days after that countless deaths of rain shinobi begun to pile up unknown to who the murderer could be. But no one knew the unstable naomi was the cause blood splattered all over the place. her body soaked with the blood of many no survivors were allowed. The murders kept going for ten years till rain was almost wiped out. The red hair serial killer was soon brought to a point she had to bring this worls back to peace her own way. So that night naomi father was the last victim of rain killings naomi wasn't seen again.

After ten years of isolation the women known as naomi naga was soon on the land of Earth where she starts her new life. After entering the village with no idea of what she did her memory lagging extremely as she lost her memory. While in Iwagakure she was soon face too face with the tsuchikage which soon came too the verge of testing her too her limits. The test continue even now after a few months,countless limitations was achieved. But what was the cost of memories she had no family no friends she was alone with only iwagakure now what would be the dream now????

The Appearence
Height:5'8
Weight: 110lb(adding the sword)
Basic Appearance:
Spoiler:

The Shinobi
Village: None
Squad: N/a
Affiliation: None
Weapons:
~Kunai
~Senbon
~Blood Vials(10)
~68 Inch Katana In Appearence
~Paperbombs(15)
~Empty Scrolls(10)
Strengths: What your character is good at.
Weaknesses: What your character is bad at, this should at least somewhat balance out strengths.

Stats:Sannin and Kage's get 200, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, , Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength:50
Speed:50
Chakra Pool:30
Intellect:20
ninjutsu:40
Taijutsu:40
Genjutsu:N/A

Known jutsu:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release:_Godly_Wind_from_the_Mountains

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Release:_Running_Fire

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Cutter

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_clone

Vacant For Kekkei Genkei Jutsu(4)

Bloodline: Banpaia Leader
Element:Wind,Lightning,Fire

RP Sample:The day was a natural one not many could say what she say about other arrangements the sun. Yes the sun parted the clouds to emerge from its cold slumber it was one sleep one of many status could awaken. Darkness is what this world was in so impure in this world every like have a darkness id it be those pure of heart. Even those you call super hero's every being in this world have a problem when it comes to darkness. Darkness id a blessing in power,power many wish to gain power god himself have denied. But why do "god"try to hold us back from the path of power the path of ever lasting power. But what forsakes the power within what blocks the true meaning of power. It is your own light that tries to prevent the surface of this world to stop the growth within. But why??,why must those dark hearts be shield away when the world is filled with darkness??.

if only it were so simple,to cruise through life smelling roses;but the obstacles blacken the countryside,and we unwittingly crush them beneath our boots.Dreams sustain us through the madness;goals give a finish line to our race.Yet they change with every turn, around every wall,and remain elusive throughout the quest.Mistakes are made, and regrets are our luggage;we will drag them with us to slow us down.he victories are flashes of light, sudden and unlasting, which allow us to glimpse the road ahead before darkness descends. Love is bitter, yet it is the bread that keeps us. Over and over it fills us up, only to starve us. The people whom we love shape our destinies and our strengths, yet leave us cold and alone in the darkness.There are others trying to race to the end; occasionally, we bump into one or two. The bonds we form help us down the path less lonely but eventually, we lose each other in the darkness. Alone is not a bad way to be;it clears your head and focuses you on the journey. Cherish the short intervals during the quest you have with others, but be prepared to walk alone in the darkness.

Deep in the city of Deion lived a women not like the others in the country she have came to the darkness for guiding. Her heart showed no like,unlike the flames that burn from the flesh she burns. Deep in a alley there was the sound of muffling cries as there was a man on his knees in broad delight. There before him was the Highly smart ass dark princess of them all. Naomi Naga her purple hair going down her back as she look down at the power soul before her."Naomi please spare me...i will not fail you again"The man cried. But naomi remained silent as she place a hand on the man head as the seal craved in her hand lights up as she put the body of the man aflame cremating him alive. Without a word turn her heal to walk off in the distant from the now burning man screaming for his life.

It didn't take long till Naomi reached the platform of the leader of the country she look up at the north building. She sighs it was a pain in the ass seriously she mean it.Stepping in the door with a swift kick not knowing there was a guard there making the door punch it and hit him. It was a thin not strong door so you didn't need super strength to do what she did. As the guard would try to recover with a snap smearing flames sends his body aflame as Naomi close her eyes. She march up the stairs smiling at all who she passed."you people better put the fire out below or the place may come down"She says. After she spoke that all the people ran downstairs too get rid of the fire. As naomi open the door to the leader office,There he was she didn't care"Get Out"she says.

The Leader rose his eyes to meet with hers"what??"he says to her in a annoying voice. Naomi wasn't the most patient type in the world she hated when people wasted her time."Ok let me break it down for you since you seem so slow and dont get it...You sir have five seconds to get out the office or be fried and feed to the sharks"She says as she digs in her ear with her pinky with a bored expression. Her purple eyes looking down at the male as she signs. He rise from the seat as he walks out towards the door."You will go to hell f..."right before he could finished he was burn alive. For the finale she kick his burning body down the stairs."Hmph waste of energy"She says as she takes her new seat and pop her feet on top of the desk.....

Last edited by Naomi Naga on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naomi Naga

Naomi Naga

Ryo : 18

Naomi Naga  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naomi Naga    Naomi Naga  EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Bump~
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Ryo : 12

Naomi Naga  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naomi Naga    Naomi Naga  EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Don't see anything wrong with it, I like the sex part xD. Character Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naomi Naga  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naomi Naga    Naomi Naga  Empty

Back to top Go down

Naomi Naga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth :: Creation Station :: Character Creation-
Jump to: